Thread: Question about the importance of the stars on the competitions

Question about the importance of the stars on the competitions

First of all, i'm sorry if i posted this on a wrong section of the forum. Sorry for my english too.

Ok guys, i have some doubts about the player quality and the stars, and how exactly the matches are influenced by these two factors.

I saw somewhere that the quality of the player is absolute, and the stars are visual, something that relates the difficulty level of the league(manager level) and the abilities of the player, so:

1)This means that, on the league, for example, only the quality really matters, since the stars are just something to "guide" you? Or the stars are more important than the quality?

2)On association, it is written that is the stars that count, so this means that the quality doesn't matter at all? If on a season i have a 5 star player, and i have a association game, this player will have 5 star. On a next season, if i level up as a manager, and this same player has 4 star now, on the association game, he will have 4 star, or the inicial 5 star? I'm asking this because i saw that the manager level doesn't count here, so it shouldn't be the inicial stars that matter?

Before you answer, yes, i know that the stars are related to the quality and the stars drop if you level up as a manager.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiago Heirich View Post
    First of all, i'm sorry if i posted this on a wrong section of the forum. Sorry for my english too.

Ok guys, i have some doubts about the player quality and the stars, and how exactly the matches are influenced by these two factors.

I saw somewhere that the quality of the player is absolute, and the stars are visual, something that relates the difficulty level of the league(manager level) and the abilities of the player, so:

1)This means that, on the league, for example, only the quality really matters, since the stars are just something to "guide" you? Or the stars are more important than the quality?

2)On association, it is written that is the stars that count, so this means that the quality doesn't matter at all? If on a season i have a 5 star player, and i have a association game, this player will have 5 star. On a next season, if i level up as a manager, and this same player has 4 star now, on the association game, he will have 4 star, or the inicial 5 star? I'm asking this because i saw that the manager level doesn't count here, so it shouldn't be the inicial stars that matter?

Before you answer, yes, i know that the stars are related to the quality and the stars drop if you level up as a manager.
    1. ....you already know " stars are related to the quality"...so what is question??? stars is a range.... like 100% to 119% is 6 star... so... even in 6 star players... 100% and 119 % is still a different....

2. no... the star is according to the current star (and %).... actually... make is easier to say....

if your player is 100%right now ~ in association....he is 100% no matter what level you are and who you are facing with... your player is still 100%(btw, that is 6 star)

and next season, since you level up... you player drop to 80% (let's say he doesn't increase anything) ... in that season, he is 80% in association (and he is 5 star)

Ok, i got it now. Thanks for the reply.

This topic can be closed now.