Thread: Average club quality

Rookie

Average club quality

T11 is saying that i have a club quality of 116% but simple math says that i am at around 93%.
    Can someone explain how it is calculated? Did Nordeus just reinvented math?

Addicted
    picture?? don't know what you mean.... you mean the club average & the first 11 average?? there's are different, except all you player are on the same Q~

Nice. Example is my opponent for the cup of today: Average club quality-screenshot.jpg
    This team is supposed to be 98.7%, while mine (complete team, much stronger players even the substitutes) is 95.3%...Average club quality-screenshot001.jpg I am amazed...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    We can see two qualities.
    The avg of the team and the quality of the 11th squad when we 're checking a game in the schedule.
    of course the 11th squad has bigger q as the manager uses there his best players.

Nice. Example is my opponent for the cup of today:
    thats' because this manager wasn't active this season yet (to fix the contracts of his players).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    PicturesAverage club quality-e747b56d-b315-43e3-9e07-bca6494313ed.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Average club quality-8cc64dc0-45d9-447c-8832-6864676068df.jpg  
    Last edited by ingineru; 07-25-2016 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    We can see two qualities.
    The avg of the team and the quality of the 11th squad when we 're checking a game in the schedule.
    of course the 11th squad has bigger q as the manager uses there his best players.

thats' because this manager wasn't active this season yet (to fix the contracts of his players).
    Not true. Besides the player having no team in the field (I know T11 will automtacally create a team for the match) his individual players are in general of a much lower degree than mine. See screenshot:
    Average club quality-screenshot003.jpg

Yet on the match announcement of the front page the quality difference was barely 3%