Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Changed the league draw format?

It is not very difficult to get even a 4* team. In the old system, it was unfair where good 5* teams would not be promoted because they were matched with a ton of good teams, while 2* teams would get promoted because their leagues were terrible. This system is much more fair to everyone.

As for advice to you, I advise going for more players on transfer market. Go for 4* players and low-rated 5* players. You can usually get some of these players for 1 or 2 tokens.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I barely scraped promotion last season and now have a 1* team, just under 2*.
    League draw today there is one 2* team, two high 4* teams and ten 5* teams in with me!!!
    This is the third season in a row where the gulf between my squad and the others is huge, are the doing the draw using only active players now rather than average quality?
    Last year I woulda been in with a bunch of 2 and 3 * teams with maybe one or two up in the 5* range.
    Level 29 by the way.
    Buy 5 star players. What's the problem?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by vkorchevoy View Post
    Buy 5 star players. What's the problem?
    I could, but it'd be nice to have the option now and again to play with a squad built from academy players and a few transfer market buys, like we used to be able to.
    Like I say, the question was are all the leagues in the higher levels only full of 5* and above teams?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    my three teams have exactly the same draw style.
    Did you have any friend among those teams ?
    Because if you have a friend and he also have some other of those teams also friends, then he pulled you in his league.
    Now, as the old time, friendship is important criterion so be careful.
    i have 1 friend in my league abandon.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    That's the opposite of what I'm noticing though.
    If you read the OP, all the teams in my league are far higher quality than mine apart from one. And it's been like this the last few seasons, whether I manage promotion or not.
    At level 29, there are few teams which is around 1 star. So it is less likely your team will be grouped in a league full of teams similar to yours.

Even if you do not have friends in same level, you are still possible to be grouped with other groups of friends to same league. These friends can vary greatly in qualities. Finally you league varies in qualities.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 07-27-2016 at 04:30 AM.

Addicted
    i am at LV15... and I saw those same team since LV13.... i think... the top 7 promoted team stick together to the next LV?? cause all top 7 team in LV13 was in my last season.... and all top 7 in the last season are present in this season.....

i dont know bt i m assuming it got to do with your training level. i m at 19 and training level 38 that is why i think i m group with bunch of anandon and low quality team.
    worse my market i dont get any nordgen since first day of the season. (i know the timing and try every 2hr no nordgen).

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    i am at LV15... and I saw those same team since LV13.... i think... the top 7 promoted team stick together to the next LV?? cause all top 7 team in LV13 was in my last season.... and all top 7 in the last season are present in this season.....
    This is similar to the league draw systems in my very old days playing T11.

Even if one of these top7 team is your friend, your friend is probably friends of all other top 7 teams. Finally, you more likely group with them.

In the past, my team played with same set of teams for many seasons. But suddenly all of us separated in a season. I believe that this was manually manipulated by administrator.

can i know everyone level and training level? mine 19 training level 38 and how is your league draw.
    Last edited by HairDryer; 07-27-2016 at 05:56 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    can i know everyone level and training level? mine 19 training level 38 and how is your league draw.
    I'm level 29 with training level of 48, not sure if you can infer anything from that.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    At level 29, there are few teams which is around 1 star. So it is less likely your team will be grouped in a league full of teams similar to yours.

That's basically what I was asking at the start. So by the time we are up at the higher levels the league will always be round about 5* teams?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast