Thread: next season

next season

i know i'm early but i aalready have some question about negotiations for next season.
    i'm 99,9% sure i will promote.
    if there is an tutorial i would be pleased if you send me a link.

my questions are pretty basic i think.
    what's the maximum quality of a player you want to bid at?
    how long does a bid last?
    do you lose some tokens just for bidding or only if the offer is accepted?

any other information is welcome.
    already thanks for the people that respond

RBR
    Depends on what level you are being promoted to

ROLL OF HONOUR
    LEAGUE: CHAMPIONS (L1, L2, L3, L4)
    CUP: LAST 16 (L3, L4)
    CHAMPION'S LEAGUE: QUARTER FINALISTS (L2, L3, L4, L6)

I suppose boessieb24 will promote from L3 to L4, when negotiations first become available. A tutorial on this subject alone would be welcome I think. I am also L3 and I am wondering almost the same things as the topic starter.
    Last edited by sincity; 03-20-2013 at 03:20 PM.

just like sincity said, i will promote to lvl 4.
    i know the quality depends on your level, but you can see it as the question 'how many stars is the max for anplayer to bid on?'.
    i can't find any information about this subject so please help

Addicted
    I've just gone up to L4 and have done a couple of negotiations already this season.

As far as I'm aware, you make a bid to any team that either has players on the negotiation list or directly to another club. When you place your bid, you lose a set amount of tokens for that duration. If the bid is accepted, you will lose those tokens permanently but if the offer is rejected or the club doesn't respond in the 24 hour deadline, you get those tokens back.

Quality of player I have seen is 5* (between 35-39 for me) for the vast majority. I assume it will be between 3* (lowest I have seen) and 5* (highest I have seen).

This is just based of what I have seen, read and done myself though. Others will have likely done this for longer and can give you more information.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

thanks bluebird for some information. but if i look at someones selection (as example a lvl 8 or something) and he has a 7* player as his worst player, is it possible to bid on him. this means the player is not on the negotiation list but the bid would be placed through 'team stats' screen.

Quote Originally Posted by boessieb24 View Post
    thanks bluebird for some information. but if i look at someones selection (as example a lvl 8 or something) and he has a 7* player as his worst player, is it possible to bid on him. this means the player is not on the negotiation list but the bid would be placed through 'team stats' screen.
    No its not possible, you can only bid on 3*/4*/5* players.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

ok, so it's like the transfer market but not with bidding rounds?
    then for the experienced bidders, what's better? negotiations or the transfer market. probably it depends on how many rounds the bidding war takes. but what are your favorites?

Quote Originally Posted by boessieb24 View Post
    ok, so it's like the transfer market but not with bidding rounds?
    then for the experienced bidders, what's better? negotiations or the transfer market. probably it depends on how many rounds the bidding war takes. but what are your favorites?
    Transfer market for me is better than negotiations, you can often pick up players for a few tokens each where with negotiations you could be paying 15T-25T per player and waiting for bids to be accepted on negotiations, however if you bid for a player on the negotiations list window they are all players that are close to going 6*.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*