Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By singaboy

Thread: Match Time - Nordeus please pay attention

Exclamation Match Time - Nordeus please pay attention

Dear Nordeus,
    I understand that this T11 is world wide game which mean players are from all over the world. I also note that most of the player are from Euro and Nordeus is also Euro company, thus the game have to be more favorable to only Euro players especially the Match Time. However, it would not be fair to players from other part of the world.

I am from Asia, and I guess Asian players are the second biggest group after Euro only. Everyday we have 3,4 matches and half of them start at 1am or 2am or 3am and some 4am. We love to attend the match because that is part of the fun of the game and also gain 8% possession.

If Nordeus keep on favorable Euro teams and have those unreasonable Match Time it would not be fair to Asian players and the rest of the world. We have 24 hours and we have 4 continents (Euro, Asia, Africa and America), so why dont we divide all matches through out the day to be fair, so we dont have all the match start 1am-4am Asian time.

Thank you very much for your concern and support.

Addicted
    Unfortunately, this is always going to be one of those problems where, no matter where you live in the world, it is never going to be favourable for players living in one particualr area of the world. However, this does sound like a fair idea.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

WHat would the point of 2 tokens to change match times then? ;p

yes, use tokens to change time, to buy money, to buy player, to sign youth, to rename player, to buy health.. etc. its the only reason this game was released

I understand anyone can use 2 tokens to change the Match Time, however WHY US? Why Asian players not Euro players?

Do you think it is fair to us when we always have 2 matchs from 1am - 4am while it is about 5pm-9pm Euro time?

For Asian Players if you think it is not fair please support me and raise your voice. Thanks
    Rapyer and Mister Q like this.

Apprentice
    Great idea. I am froam asia 8GMT and most of the match on 4am local time. Never have match after 7am or afternoon

I am in Asia and most of my matches are around 6pm - I do have some 3am games but generally these are cup games away to Euro teams.

Agree. The game play is not being fair. This game do not restricted to particular continent nor country, hence it is open to global players. It would be fair to spread the game time evenly. Alternatively, it could host like world cup or European cup, each season cater to difference time zone. Asian players spend some tokens for changing the game time this season, European players spend some tokens for chaging the game time next season, fair to players, more tokens to Nordeus. It is a win win situation.

Rookie
    seriously the time sucks. Im at gmt +8 having most of my matches at 2-4am. most of the time i missed my match. Really hope nordeus look into this seriously.

Pro
    They should just do it tie zone to time zone when setting up. When you pick your nationality it should but you in a league with people from same time zone