Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Why "Make offer" is disabled for some players?

Why "Make offer" is disabled for some players?

Looking at other players' teams (from my own league), I noticed that I can "make offer" for some players, but for others the button "make offer" is disabled. Does anybody know what does this depend on?

ERR not totally sure but if they are scouts or too high quality you cannot bid or too low for your club in quality you cannot bid either hun !!!! maybe someone has done a really cool theory about it !!! lol

That depends on the quality of the player, if he is 5* or 4* you could see them if is above 5* you cant ..

edit; We posted at the same time :P:

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    It is to do with what level you are on!, e.g say your on L1 and the maximum quality player you can buy is a scout at say 25! then you have some friends that are say L5 hand you look at there players and they are 40, you want to buy one!, you cant because your not allowed to have that quality player on your lower level.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    It is to do with what level you are on!, e.g say your on L1 and the maximum quality player you can buy is a scout at say 25! then you have some friends that are say L5 hand you look at there players and they are 40, you want to buy one!, you cant because your not allowed to have that quality player on your lower level.
    He said - Looking at other players' teams (from my own league)...
    The only reason I see that you may be trying to negotiate for SCOUTS...You can only negotiate for players below 6 stars...

You can't make offers on players that are in a team's first XI.

The 'make offer' option is basically just a negotiations list equivalent, or at least that's how i see it.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    You can't make offers on players that are in a team's first XI.

The 'make offer' option is basically just a negotiations list equivalent, or at least that's how i see it.
    No that's not right you can make an offer on players that are in a team's first XI.
    It stands only for negotiation...If your player is in playing eleven and 1 skill point away from next star then he will not feature in the NEGOTIATION list...

Although it can be if a team is currently playing a game then you cannot make an offer for his playing 11...

No, it does not seem to be the case... Look at the following two screenshots. I can make an offer for his 5-star goalkeeper who is in the main team, but not for his 2-star striker in subs.

My own team is at level 10, and all players have 4+ stars.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Why "Make offer" is disabled for some players?-capture-03-05-00001.jpg   Why "Make offer" is disabled for some players?-capture-03-05-00002.jpg  

Apprentice
    maybe it happen when a player just sign a new contract? maybe like in real life, player get lots offers when they have 1-2 year left

It looks like the system does not allow offers for the players whose number of stars would become unique for your team, i.e. you must already have a player with the same number of stars in the team (both low and high). I asked tech support.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast