Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Empty

RageRocker

Empty

I would like to ask Nordeus to add more players (nordgens) to the transferlist cause there arent much players on it at 10pm im only seeing 2 and there usually 3 star so for me there worthless

Quote Originally Posted by RageRocker View Post
    I would like to ask Nordeus to add more players (nordgens) to the transferlist cause there arent much players on it at 10pm im only seeing 2 and there usually 3 star so for me there worthless
    Agree

I'd like to have 5* Nordgens every hour if they can spawn them!

So in the end it's strategy only game rather than Quality battle

Famous
    Market lacking norgen is good for sellers. if a market flood with norgens, unused players may only be sold to agents.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Market lacking norgen is good for sellers. if a market flood with norgens, unused players may only be sold to agents.
    I'm having a hard time in the league.
    Last edited by azwanonly; 08-08-2016 at 02:11 PM.

Famous
    In my opinion, norgens should only be generated when no one wants to sell their players and the market becomes almost fully stagnant . If one norgen is generated and then brought by a team, this team may sell one of his players through the market. Other team may find his player useful, buy him, and release their players to market These chain reactions can make the market active again.

If there are too many norgens, playing buying or team strengthening will be too easy, and player selling will be too difficult. Managers will not be able to enjoy player transfer aspect of football management.

In my experience, market activeness in different season and levels are not consistent. To be ideal, Nordeus should monitor every transfer market and add adequate number of norgens to market to ensure that it is consistently adequately active.

If there are a lot of norgens, it is fine that the market will be consistent. But I personally don't think it is fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    In my opinion, norgens should only be generated when no one wants to sell their players and the market becomes almost fully stagnant . If one norgen is generated and then brought by a team, this team may sell one of his players through the market. Other team may find his player useful, buy him, and release their players to market These chain reactions can make the market active again.

If there are too many norgens, playing buying or team strengthening will be too easy, and player selling will be too difficult. Managers will not be able to enjoy player transfer aspect of football management.

In my experience, market activeness in different season and levels are not consistent. To be ideal, Nordeus should monitor every transfer market and add adequate number of norgens to market to ensure that it is consistently adequately active.

If there are a lot of norgens, it is fine that the market will be consistent. But I personally don't think it is fun to play.
    When the end of season, It's hard sell them. With this limitation, it's no good to managers that usually change tactics. No fun if we stay with the same formation every season just to make our players stronger. Changes is good.

Addicted
    i hope our team can sign more player....22 player is not enough!!! especially right now, you can't farm packs.... and there is no way you can have a strong team with strong sub... and train the young boys (the team further).... at the same time~

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    i hope our team can sign more player....22 player is not enough!!! especially right now, you can't farm packs.... and there is no way you can have a strong team with strong sub... and train the young boys (the team further).... at the same time~
    True. Totally agree with you. Draw with strong team in the league, cup and champion league. It's just too challenging.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    I'd like to have 30

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast