Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Killroy

Thread: Send Gift to Top Eleven Players

Send Gift to Top Eleven Players

Hi,

Currently, when we send/receive a gift, for example, a morale booster from Friend A and Friend B, the total count we received is still 1 morale booster, why is this so ? It defeat the purpose of having more than 4 Top Eleven friends. Can you please change it to individual count, for example, Friend A + Friend B, so total received 2 boosters .

RageRocker
    I agree with you but I gues it wouldnt be fair cause some managers have 60 friends and some other only 5

i will be very happy if they can do that.

Pro
    I totally do not agree with that. Although it sounds silly, but it would offset the whole game. Everybody would be adding fake accounts and just inviting everyone to get the most out of it. Imagine if you could have 50 friends who would send you 50 skill points per day. That would mean 1300 SP per season. Yeah, that would really be balanced to people with just 4 friends.

Right now the single gifts per day are really a gift. I really appreciate the skill point per day and I always cheer if my best player gets another skill point for free.
    nikolgiorgos and dragonjm like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Dreamer
    I have well over 100 friends, and the benefit is you get lots of supporters during your matches.