Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ahlony Wong
  • 1 Post By nash123
  • 1 Post By BridgeGoth

Thread: Supper troll CL

Addicted

Supper troll CL

I have a supper troll CL....

see the first picture....it seem normal......but when you see the following 4 pictures... you will find out this is very troll......

Supper troll CL-screenshot_2016-08-11-18-50-53.jpg

see the four following pictures....

Supper troll CL-screenshot_2016-08-11-18-50-59.jpg

Supper troll CL-screenshot_2016-08-11-18-51-08.jpg

Supper troll CL-screenshot_2016-08-11-18-51-15.jpg

Supper troll CL-screenshot_2016-08-11-18-51-21.jpg

none of the the stronger team won!!! (and three of them lost....i was kind of lucky....draw......)

and actually.... before this round~ there were other two very strong teams (7 stars) didn't go though already (lost to one of 6 team in the last three pic) .... troll CL

same happen to my cl draw. i am sure the result will favor the higher Q team return leg.
    i see that in the round 18 result.
    Last edited by HairDryer; 08-12-2016 at 08:27 AM.

Famous
    Oh yeah, tactics, condition, form, all that doesn't matter at all. For sure.

Who wants to play a game where only the quality number matters? Draws and upsets happen in football, a management game without those possibilities would be dumb.

Everyone needs to stop complaining about trolls and just keep improving. I get it, you spent time and tokens and trained and blah blah. Lose and get over it.

Famous
    I am not sure if the result are troll because I don't know the quality of starters, formations, tactics, etc. But I notice that all differences in average team qualities are one star only.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I am not sure if the result are troll because I don't know the quality of starters, formations, tactics, etc. But I notice that all differences in average team qualities are one star only.
    i mean troll... are.... all the better team can't win at the same time in all 4 matches in the same round~

and the result in the 2nd leg....are almost the same.... only 1 different....
    Supper troll CL-screenshot_2016-08-13-19-55-00.jpg

16 on target.... save 10 -.-! super keeper ......

Supper troll CL-screenshot_2016-08-13-03-41-13.jpg
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 08-14-2016 at 03:05 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    i mean troll... are.... all the better team can't win at the same time in all 4 matches in the same round~

and the result in the 2nd leg....are almost the same.... only 1 different....

16 on target.... save 10 -.-! super keeper ......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-08-13-03-41-13.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	70428
    I see. Saving 10 is impressive. The probability that higher average quality teams failed to win in all 4 matches is low, but is not impossible. More factors can affect results.

Qualitiy isn't all... especially if they are close to each other.

My wife and me are (again) in the same CL. At first knock-out round, there was a 122% team called MU. They won all six group games, goals 29:2. They had to play against CFC, 89% team, which won 4, lost 2 group games, goals 15:9.

First leg, CFC beat MU 2:1 at home, so I never though, they will go on at CL.
    Second leg, I watched. Both manager were there. CFC was down 0:2, made at least a change at formation, made a comeback to 2:2. Finally he lost at 88' 3:2, but he kicked out the 122%.
    Next round... CFC met my wife (117%). He was also there at both games. At first leg, he shot 1:0, my wife made some changes, finally she won 7:1. Second leg, she knowed him, managed it from the beginning. She won 5:0.

The morale: Quality is important, but best quality without managing is nothing.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Qualitiy isn't all... especially if they are close to each other.

My wife and me are (again) in the same CL. At first knock-out round, there was a 122% team called MU. They won all six group games, goals 29:2. They had to play against CFC, 89% team, which won 4, lost 2 group games, goals 15:9.

First leg, CFC beat MU 2:1 at home, so I never though, they will go on at CL.
    Second leg, I watched. Both manager were there. CFC was down 0:2, made at least a change at formation, made a comeback to 2:2. Finally he lost at 88' 3:2, but he kicked out the 122%.
    Next round... CFC met my wife (117%). He was also there at both games. At first leg, he shot 1:0, my wife made some changes, finally she won 7:1. Second leg, she knowed him, managed it from the beginning. She won 5:0.

The morale: Quality is important, but best quality without managing is nothing.
    the lowest team 87.9%.... he kicked out my friend in the around before.... my friend managing team.... and is over 120%, 7 star....
    first leg.... my friend won 4:2.... second leg.... my friend.... lost 4:1 -.-!! and both game... that manager was not in the game -.-!!! (not troll?) LOL

anyways.... i am going to against him in the coming round LOL~ avenge for my friend ~ haha~

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    the lowest team 87.9%.... he kicked out my friend in the around before.... my friend managing team.... and is over 120%, 7 star....
    first leg.... my friend won 4:2.... second leg.... my friend.... lost 4:1 -.-!! and both game... that manager was not in the game -.-!!! (not troll?) LOL

anyways.... i am going to against him in the coming round LOL~ avenge for my friend ~ haha~
    Managing isn't managing. If you made quite wrong decision, it's also your fault.
    F.E.: Team A is 100% and plays 4-5-1V, defensive. Team B is 120% and plays 4-4-2, normal. At halftime, Team B is frustrated, because game is close and 0:0. He switched 4-3(MC)-1-2 and goes attacking. Finally Team B lost 3:0, because 4-3-1-2 never beat 4-5-1V (for me, I never saw it!!). So there was mismanaging. That's what I mean... you need to know your team and where it's working. You also know, and understand, what your oppenent does.

And yeah... for sure, if the (much) weaker manager isn't there, is like trolling. My only lost this season is/was vs slightly better team, where the manager wasn't there. Lost to high..., so second leg was to less from my team.
    BUT... a friend of me, who was ~30% weaker won today 3:0 against him, because he had a perfect idea, to counter him (for sure, we talked before, what I did.)
    LeManiaque likes this.

Dreamer
    Average quality means very little.
    It's about training and building tactics to fit the strengths of the players, then training even harder for that.

My AML is 116% right now, but I think his 179% attack including 219% shooting is probably more important than his defensive ratings in the 40%s