Thread: What happens if...

What happens if...

What happens to your squad/team, if you have 22 players at last day of season and need at least 9 players (or more) to renew their contracts, but you don't do it.

So... you have on first the of the new season only 13 or less "active" players.

I know, you need 14 players... I know, if they are only 8 players to renew, they stay in the team and you can renew them at first day of new season. But what happens, if you have more than 8? Do you also have time to renew them on first day? Or will they leave and you get new ones?

Rookie
    You get crappy ones from the game (1 season left to retire), until you have 14 able to play. The others remain there to renew contract.

Addicted
    in that case.... you will have 1 three star .... 33 or 34 years old player~ so that you have 14 players in the team...and you have 7 days to renew the contracts.... but they are sill count in the best 14 player in the team for CUP draw~

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    in that case.... you will have 1 three star .... 33 or 34 years old player~ so that you have 14 players in the team...and you have 7 days to renew the contracts.... but they are sill count in the best 14 player in the team for CUP draw~
    So, in extreme case, if contracts of all players will expire in new season, these players will appear as unsigned reserves, 14 retiring three star players will be assigned to the team, but the qualities of unsigned players will still be considered in Cup draw.

I want to test this. But with 1 day to go, I have insufficient time to sell all high quality players whose contracts have not yet been expiring. I also cannot create players with expiring contracts so as to test if qualities of these players instead of those new retiring players will be counted. More time is required to create this situation.

One of my friends has 18 players, that needed to renew their contract. His overall quality is 98%.
    He also want to test, what happens to the draws, but he is also afraid to lose all his player.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Player out of contract counts too for the Cup draw.
    He can wait tomorrow to renew the contracts after releasing one by one the old veterans to empty places.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-20-2016 at 03:28 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

But renew tomorrow is cheaper. ;p

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    But renew tomorrow is cheaper. ;p
    yes that's good.
    The only problem is if someone has a very early morning Cup game with someone from Asia, and he wasn't wake up till the game.
    So he 'll play with those 2-3* veterans in his team.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Yea, if you have early game, you will play with those 3 stars old boys lol....

Well, I have more than 11 players out of contract, but I still have about 8 players in team....that's the reason my sub are almost as strong as mt first team as they need to pick up the jobs..... That's also why I suggest we need more room for players...22is not enough.... I suggest at least open up to 26, so that we have more room to train young players... Right now, we have less room to train new players, except you have lots of packs...(but u can't farm any packs right now)...this killing the game!