Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Tips for buying a lone striker

Tips for buying a lone striker

So as season ends, i am thinking about my next formation and new players. I was using 4-5-1 v this season and thinking to use the same for next, but my Aml is old now so i will be selling him, and moving my current ST to AML position, because he can play both. My current striker did ok this season, nothing spectacular, hopefully hell do better at AML position. I have an awesome AMR player so he will stay, and need to get that lone striker who will score. What kind of skills should i look for in my purchase? Since ill be using two wingers, and a lot of passes will come at crosses into the box, i am thinking to get someone with huge heading skill and strength to battle it out in the box. (Someone like Lewandowski) So question is, is that skill set would be better than lets say very fast ST for my formation. Thanks.

Any info on this?))

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    that's too general as you didn't gave any info about your team or your targets.
    So,
    If you have a lot of greens, buy a young fast trainer, give him also AML or AMR position, maybe a sa too and make a rotation with your other ST- winger.
    If you don't have many sources, buy a simple ST with not the higher quality.
    For example, if your 6* players have 35 quality, buy a 26-29 y.o. player, with 33 quality , so at the end of the season he 'll be 34 q and you can sell him at the end or the beginning of the new season easily.
    (a simple 35q player cannot be sold easily).
    Don't go for sa cause this attracts many bidders.
    If you find someone with good stats (2 goals in 3 games) go for him.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

For a lone striker, I find that stronger players with better heading and passing do better. I don't need them to score tons of goals, if they get 10 in the League I am happy. However, they help with keeping possession and giving my wingers (who score most of my goals) more chances.
    dave1311 likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Famous
    Height over 185, high levels in strength, passing++, finishing++, shooting+, dribbling+, creativity, positioning, heading.

Apprentice
    Height and weight are random characteristics and have nothing to do with the player's efficiency.

Στάλθηκε από το ZTE Blade A460 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Apprentice
    Strikers that score over 70% are rare to find in the market. Just do as nikolgiorgos say and search for a striker judging from its stats. Buying a fast trainer does not guarantee itself that he will be playing well. Generally strikers do not "strike" that much in this game. Either way, you can buy a striker from the proposed ones that cost only tokens, preferably the youngest one, and he will be scoring as hell!

Στάλθηκε από το ZTE Blade A460 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cmasaoutis View Post
    Height and weight are random characteristics and have nothing to do with the player's efficiency.
    Υes, skills of players are cosmetics.
    Don't try to find characteristics.
    @ cmasaoutis is also a friend of my team NIK and can see that m best scorer Ronald has Passing the highest attacking skill and Fitness the first M&P skill.
    LOL
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Well i use flanks, mixed passing, i have very good dmc/mc player. Won the league and got CL title, but its only season 2, i am sure it will get tougher. I have a lot of cash to spend on players, i have been waiting for new season to start. So you saying better go with someone who has high speed rather than heading? What can u say about players that my assistant recommends? Those 3 players that sometimes pop up for decreased tokens and paid off cash, are they good buys or never buy them?

Can u also tell me how can i spot a norgen player? Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast