Thread: Logged in the first five minutes of new season, NOT a single five-star in the market

Apprentice

Logged in the first five minutes of new season, NOT a single five-star in the market

As the title says. The new season began half an hour ago.

Where I live, the new day begins at 7:30pm. I kept trying to load the game, and it kept saying it was in maintenance. Okay, I finally got in at 7:35pm, luckily the system didn't schedule the Cup game in the first minute of the new day, which had happened twice in my 47 seasons here.

The first thing I did after logging in was to check the transfer market, of course. The market had been completely dry for the past four seasons, with Nordgens only appearing on the first days of the season, and absolutely zero on the other 27 days. To my surprise, there was also ZERO five-star Nordgens today! And worse yet, there were only three four-star players that were one point away from five-star.

What's up with that, Nordeus? Is that your current business model now? You increased the cost for six-star scouts from 50 tokens to 69 tokens in February, and now you sucked the five-star Nordgens dry to force us to spend tokens on new, young players? Seriously?
    Season 71, Level 61

Famous
    I was going to tell you to keep toughing it out and remind you it's not a conspiracy, just a game with game-like limitations, but a nap sounds more productive.

An explanation would be great, are you going to get one that makes you happy? Wake me up if it ever happens.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    I was going to tell you to keep toughing it out and remind you it's not a conspiracy, just a game with game-like limitations, but a nap sounds more productive.

An explanation would be great, are you going to get one that makes you happy? Wake me up if it ever happens.
    The game has not presented me with those 79-token super scouts yet, so I don't know. I'd consider getting one if it's ST/AML or ST/AMC and is 20 years old or under.

And I don't think it's a conspiracy, of course, but I do suspect there are some coding problems (bugs). When I bid on these young four-star players to replace my aging four-star players, I had managers from one level lower bidding against me. This means that at least some other managers out there are seeing five-star players in their markets.

I fully expect all Nordeus representatives to deny there are any bugs, though, and that their market subroutine is working perfectly.
    Season 71, Level 61

Welcome to the club. I have not received a nordgen 5 star player on the market for 20 seasons now. I am level 44. Ever since I got on top of the server /no higher level clubs than mine/.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    Welcome to the club. I have not received a nordgen 5 star player on the market for 20 seasons now. I am level 44. Ever since I got on top of the server /no higher level clubs than mine/.
    Ah a level 44. Do you mind telling me what level opponents you are getting in your Cup brackets? I have been constantly getting teams that are 4 or 5 levels above mine for a good half a year now, which means you are the kind of teams I have been getting. Are you getting opponents from 4 or 5 levels lower?

And one more thing, the fact that I am considering getting a super scout has nothing to do with the depletion of five-star players in the transfer market.
    Season 71, Level 61

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    Ah a level 44. Do you mind telling me what level opponents you are getting in your Cup brackets? I have been constantly getting teams that are 4 or 5 levels above mine for a good half a year now, which means you are the kind of teams I have been getting. Are you getting opponents from 4 or 5 levels lower?

And one more thing, the fact that I am considering getting a super scout has nothing to do with the depletion of five-star players in the transfer market.
    Yes, I have opponents from level 40. So 4 levels under mine. That's because there are not enough managers at my level and Cup draw cannot be made with teams from just one or two levels on one server. The only solution to this is if Nordeus mixes/merges servers. For example, at level 44 there are only two championships consisting of 14 teams, which is 28 teams overall - not enough for a cup draw

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    Yes, I have opponents from level 40. So 4 levels under mine. That's because there are not enough managers at my level and Cup draw cannot be made with teams from just one or two levels on one server. The only solution to this is if Nordeus mixes/merges servers. For example, at level 44 there are only two championships consisting of 14 teams, which is 28 teams overall - not enough for a cup draw
    How do you know how many leagues there are at your level? I'd really like to see the level distrubution of active managers in this game.
    Season 71, Level 61

You know when you are at the top of the server when there are no teams above you in cup. Im mid 30's on my highest team, so a little way to go
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Davy Gravy View Post
    You know when you are at the top of the server when there are no teams above you in cup. Im mid 30's on my highest team, so a little way to go
    We just entered Season 84, as the sticky topic at the top of the forum says. Shouldn't there be a few teams whose levels are at least in the 70s?
    Season 71, Level 61