Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Same human teams in the league three seasons in a row

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    I sent message to support, and they replied very quickly. They basically "somewhat" agree to my notion that the number of teams at my level (39) and above are few, which could cause things like this to happen.

I think that, in order to get to my level, one must play for at least three years and a bit. Suffice to say very few people have my kind of dedication. My problem does not happen in the middle levels, where the bulk of the managers are because they joined later than I did.

This sucks. It's like I've hit the endgame.
    I played for almost 3 years. My two teams are at level 37 and 31 respectively. Luckily, I don't notice many fully abandoned teams in my league. There were more such teams in my leagues in last season but the number of these are about two per league only.

If there are less human teams, the transfer market will be inactive. Is your transfer market similar?

My level 37 team is in a very inactive transfer market. I rarely have any competition on bidding, and hardly sell any player. I have already sold about 10 players to the agents in this season. There are a lot of young norgens distorting the market. So it is even easier to buy and harder to sell. Overall speaking, the market is almost the least active I have ever seen.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Apprentice
    Well, another league season is about to begin in less than five hours. Although I suspect that the leagues have already been determined in the last two days, I still hope that I'm not going to play the same six human managers for the fifth season in a row.
    Season 71, Level 61

Apprentice
    And surely enough, it's exactly the same seven human managers with a different set of seven computer teams for the fifth straight season.

Seriously Nordeus. Do something about your most loyal managers.

Famous
    I understand your pain. I don't hate this feature but I don't like playing same set of friends together forever.

I think that league drawing which base on random drawing in general with a option for choosing grouping whether the team will group with friends can be a good method.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I understand your pain. I don't hate this feature but I don't like playing same set of friends together forever.

I think that league drawing which base on random drawing in general with a option for choosing grouping whether the team will group with friends can be a good method.
    No, only one of them is on my friend list and I'm also the only one on his list.
    We hate the other five managers.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    No, only one of them is on my friend list and I'm also the only one on his list.
    We hate the other five managers.
    Both of you tank the season. You may not like the idea but it seems to be the most convenient solution.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Both of you tank the season. You may not like the idea but it seems to be the most convenient solution.
    It's hard to tank against computers, who are only at about 50%. And there is no reason to tank too. It will just mean that I'll face another set of same players forever, such that I'll have to tank again until the majority of the managers catch up with me. Do you think that's fun? Remember, the aim here is for me to recover the fun I used to have with this game, and getting to play different managers is merely a means to the end.

If it takes deliberate tanking to get different managers, I might as well just quit this game, and that, again, is not good for Nordeus's business.

Anyways, Jeeves, if you're reading this, make a note of what I'm saying below.

There is a very good player that costs 69 tokens in the assistant manager list. I would have bought him if I were in a competitive league. However, since I'm playing the same six other managers and seven crappy computer teams, and together with the new Super Cup, there is absolutely no incentive for me to make my team good, as I know I will advance for sure. This is not good for your business when there is no more incentive for a manager to spend tokens anymore.

Also, I'm going to bring in the unfair Cup bracket issue here too. With the way Nordeus creates the Cup brackets since April this year, constantly pitting teams that are 5 to 6 level apart in the first round, there is again absolutely no incentive for managers to spend tokens anymore.

Jeeves, this is a serious end-game problem. I suggest you bring it to the devs. The customer service people won't care about this non-bug issue. It's a major hole in your business model.
    Season 71, Level 61

Famous
    I heard that some servers were merged, but I don't know the details. If your team, at level 40, is near the top of server, I think your server is not the oldest ones and have not yet merged But probably the day is close if that project still continues every season.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I heard that some servers were merged, but I don't know the details. If your team, at level 40, is near the top of server, I think your server is not the oldest ones and have not yet merged But probably the day is close if that project still continues every season.
    Well, it would be great to hear confirmation from the mods.
    Season 71, Level 61

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12