Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Jerseys

Jerseys

is it possible to make a new jersey for my team ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes with 5 token.
    But why don't you try some buttons, options, whatever of the game, to explore it and find how is it works
    instead of asking so simple questions ?
    Bunzo and Sons of Pitches like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

What my friend nikolgiorgos means is yes, you can make your own jersey, but you're limited to the options provided to you by the game. You cannot design something in photoshop and import it into the game. For five tokens you can do this (i think the first time you do it it's free and then they charge five tokens after that), but you should really take your time to explore the game as you will have many more questions and this one is fairly easy to figure out on your own. You're probably going to have a thousand more questions and if you would like our expert advice then please be selective now about which questions you choose to ask. Also, if you do a search here in the forum you will most likely be able to find a similar post that answers the easier questions.

I would suggest you join a association with a group of somewhat seasoned players and strike up conversations with them about how to play. That has helped me tremendously. best of luck to you on your upcoming matches.