Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ass man

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    What the assistant means is that your opponent has four players on defence, since you only had one. If the two teams are equal in rating, you'll have a much tougher time scoring goals.
    Let's say you are right, but I was thinking that he give me a hint for this game,against this opponent,with this quality, because,agaist other opponent, stronger maybe I will play different

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Every line the assistant says is a hint about something that could improve in your game, almost all of which are about your formation when compared to your opponent's formation, as well as your strategy.
    It is true that some of the hints would contradict the actual status of the game under some circumstances.
    What about this?☺

GAME OVER

Addicted
    Every line the assistant says is a hint about something that could improve in your game, almost all of which are about your formation when compared to your opponent's formation, as well as your strategy.
    It is true that some of the hints would contradict the actual status of the game under some circumstances.
    improve???really??? read it...don't explain ~~ except you find a way he is improving my game....

Ass man-screenshot_2016-08-26-13-39-45.jpg

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    What about this?☺
    I'm not exactly sure about some of the lines. This one could mean you're using hard tackling, or perhaps he's hinting that your opponent's freekicker is highly rated compared to your goalkeeper and defensemen, such that they have an advantage on you during freekicks. Two fouls in the first 19 minutes is a pretty high pace.
    Season 71, Level 61

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    improve???really??? read it...don't explain ~~ except you find a way he is improving my game....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-08-26-13-39-45.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	70776
    I've never seen this one before, conceding with 33 minutes left and just two goals down. But anyways, your assistant is trying to improve your NEXT game.

There are some sports in the world where some players are rested intentionally with eyes on longevity instead of tiring them out.
    Season 71, Level 61

I've never seen this one before, conceding with 33 minutes left and just two goals down. But anyways, your assistant is trying to improve your NEXT game.

There are some sports in the world where some players are rested intentionally with eyes on longevity instead of tiring them out.
    LOL 😂

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

GAME OVER

I'm not exactly sure about some of the lines. This one could mean you're using hard tackling, or perhaps he's hinting that your opponent's freekicker is highly rated compared to your goalkeeper and defensemen, such that they have an advantage on you during freekicks. Two fouls in the first 19 minutes is a pretty high pace.
    Sorry ,but you are not sure of nothing,I don't use hard tackling,about that hint,it was not the case and 2 fouls in 19' it's ok (there was no free kick ) I end the game with 8 fouls and no free kick agaist me

GAME OVER

Apprentice
    Sorry ,but you are not sure of nothing,I don't use hard tackling,about that hint,it was not the case and 2 fouls in 19' it's ok (there was no free kick ) I end the game with 8 fouls and no free kick agaist me
    Hey, I'm not a dev, I won't know for sure. We are all guessing. But just like the new appraisal feature in Pokemon Go, it is very obvious that certain things triggered those hints. The fact that there are so many things that could cause this (unlike the very straightforward Pokemon Go) shows that this game is multi-dimensional, which is actually a good thing and a big reason I'm still playing this game after 3.5 years.

And you're just lucky that your 8 fouls didn't cause any freekicks from within range. If you think that what the assistant says must come true instead of being simply cautions from consulting, then you probably don't understand what "advice" means. It's not a causal prediction.
    Season 71, Level 61

Hey, I'm not a dev, I won't know for sure. We are all guessing. But just like the new appraisal feature in Pokemon Go, it is very obvious that certain things triggered those hints. The fact that there are so many things that could cause this (unlike the very straightforward Pokemon Go) shows that this game is multi-dimensional, which is actually a good thing and a big reason I'm still playing this game after 3.5 years.

And you're just lucky that your 8 fouls didn't cause any freekicks from within range. If you think that what the assistant says must come true instead of being simply cautions from consulting, then you probably don't understand what "advice" means. It's not a causal prediction.
    I don't think Pokemon go has anything to do with a football manager game, from any point of view
    When you say that "I'm not exactly sure" it's like you are saying that 90% you sure ☺ but if you say that you are just guessing sounds better,as you said,you are playing for 3.5 years and maybe some newbies will think that you are right about something that you are... just guessing ☺

GAME OVER

Apprentice
    I don't think Pokemon go has anything to do with a football manager game, from any point of view
    When you say that "I'm not exactly sure" it's like you are saying that 90% you sure ☺ but if you say that you are just guessing sounds better,as you said,you are playing for 3.5 years and maybe some newbies will think that you are right about something that you are... just guessing ☺
    I meant to say that I'm sure about some of them, and I'm not sure about some of them.

For example, if you don't have two more defensemen than your opponent has strikers, your assistant will complain about your defense.
    If you have fewer midfielders than your opponent, your assistant will complain about possession.
    If you have three fewer strikers or more than your opponent have defensemen, your assistant will complain about your offense.

These are 100% sure.

And then there are a bunch about strategies. Anyways, you seem more interested in striking down anybody who's making educated guesses, so I won't talk about those here.
    Season 71, Level 61

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast