Thread: I need help On My Account Login On My Iphone

I need help On My Account Login On My Iphone

My friend used my iphone to play a match. He logged out my account and login his account. After the match, I have just found that I can not login my own Facebook account on my own Iphone to play the game. When I was trying to login with my facebook account, It just keeping tell me I have already authorized Top Eleven as a football manager, And I can not login my own account. I am so mad at him right now. What should I do reuse my own account on my own Iphone.

No one knows the solution?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I don't have i, I use android but let me tell you how it works.
    Might help.
    First, I have the app as an individual button in my screen .
    This goes to topeleven.com version and not to fb app.

In the mobile I go to settings > log out > log in with fb >type the mail of the fb and paswd of account B I have > connect

In the tablet, I go to fb app, I must disconnect A and connect to my other account B, then I go to the game (from the button in the screen), then I go to settings and click the log in with fb. (then it reads the new fb and starts with the B team).
    If I want to go back to A team, then I go again in fb app, disconnect B, connect with A, then back to the game again and log in.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

On the iPad & i phone you need to log out then log back in through safari to your fb account then back into T 11
    This is all explained in a previous thread when the game was all updated 6 or 7 months ago…maybe try searching for it ?