Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many more Tokens to wast in bidding?

Angry How many more Tokens to wast in bidding?

Hi

Now im sick of all that wasted Tokens in the Bidding.

Several Times it happend that i was bidding for the first round.
    Then when i did bid again for the first knock out round the system showed "please wait"... and then "Lost"or "your offer was not enouf"...Are you kidding me or what! I dont wait to bid for a player sometimes for houers just to be kicked out of the bid.
    FIIIXXXXXXXXX THHHHHHHAAAAATTTTTTT PPPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

4am
    Rookie
    Are you playing on your phone or computer?

On my Computer.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    It's happen for me too few days because of delay when my internet was bad so maybe/more then sure thats the reason.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

4am
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nevergiveup View Post
    On my Computer.
    Fast connection?

Rookie
    rule of bidding: never w8 till less than 10s to bid to qualify 4 the round ^^,if u don't have much tokens,and make a bid at last 1-2s then all risk is on your.Most player will stop if the bidding go over 20tokens

As Kat said. Never wait until the last seconds. If you intend bidding in a round, do it at the earliest time. Waiting till the final sceonds is always a risk.

Apprentice
    Never give up.

Apprentice
    I think the issue is not abt bidding in the last secs. I think the problem is abt getting disconnected after being idle for a few minutes. It happened to me a few times too in my laptop. I bid on a player with plenty of time to spare. I watch tv or do other stuff to wait for knockout round. It doesn't happen. I got disconnected. When i refresh it takes more than a minute. So i lost in the bidding.

Apprentice
    surf the net while waiting also gets disconnected. hehe...

it is frustrating if you are the first bidder. the timer winds down. no one else bidded. you thought you won. then instead of getting message 'won', you get 'wait' or nothing. you referesh to see if you won the player. the game loads quite slow. by the time you go to auction, you have lost the player.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast