Thread: Any chance I can beat this team?

Rookie

Any chance I can beat this team?

My good ST is injured for 7 days. Should I heal him (I have only 8 red packs but I can try to earn more via vid)? And I don't have any DMC. Now I'm 2 points behind him, so I really need to win this away match.

Any chance I can beat this team?-big_match3.jpg

Any chance I can beat this team?-big_match4.jpg

Banned
    you can t heal him from videos. you need 15 red packs for this and from videos you can get max 3. so will still missing 5 packs.
    anyhow with bit of luck you can win it.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by unkulunkulu View Post
    you can t heal him from videos. you need 15 red packs for this and from videos you can get max 3. so will still missing 5 packs.
    So if I can get enough red packs, healing is strongly recommended?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by unkulunkulu View Post
    Maybe different in the uk but i can get more than 3 packs a day! can get about 5 when i first log in and then 1 more every other time i log in that day (well most times). Depends when you need to play this game, id avoid buying them but if u feel u need too!

This is what you do, time consuming but possible. Download the app from chrome appstore(if you haven't already) and log in to view videos. Then log out and go to the topeleven website on forefox, you will get tokens with videos there. If you have smart phone apple or Samsung then go there too, and download tapjoy to get few more tokens. worse comes to worse download appdog on Facebook and use a phone to download all their bs games. The return is garbage but the 1st time you should get atleast 20 tokens. Heck! After you do all I just told you to buy yourself a scout!

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    This is what you do, time consuming but possible. Download the app from chrome appstore(if you haven't already) and log in to view videos. Then log out and go to the topeleven website on forefox, you will get tokens with videos there. If you have smart phone apple or Samsung then go there too, and download tapjoy to get few more tokens. worse comes to worse download appdog on Facebook and use a phone to download all their bs games. The return is garbage but the 1st time you should get atleast 20 tokens. Heck! After you do all I just told you to buy yourself a scout!
    This sound very tedious bro !!!! Is it why you told me to forget about it ?
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    I tried viewing videos on firefox first and watched all the available videos then logged into chrome and there was no videos so that one didn't work.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*