0 0%
  • All of the above

4 33.33%
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Videos

RageRocker

Unhappy Videos

Lately I haven't been able to watch the reward videos it keeps telling me an error occurred anybody else facing this problem to

Rookie
    The one for the 2X training is missing from the options. Problem with this poll is I do it for 3 choices, but not all. I do Health pack, 2X training, and then occasionally money when I have time to spare. So I can't really answer correctly to this poll

What's the point of this, like really now? Everyone watches their videos (when working) for whatever they need for their team, if players are injured then health, if need morale then that, if need rest then that and so on LOL
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

I'd suggest these options to appea in the browser version as well. Like using google ads for example

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    What's the point of this, like really now? Everyone watches their videos (when working) for whatever they need for their team, if players are injured then health, if need morale then that, if need rest then that and so on LOL
    for those who missed Abhisvarna - lol
    Alessio Fitch likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html