Thread: should I sell him or not?..

Apprentice

should I sell him or not?..

This guy has been with me in season one, and he was awesome in that season.
    This season he also shows great form and scores much goals, but unfortunately, every 2 or 1 games, he gets injured! and since he is my best player, i have to waste constant treatments, and im not a token buyer either. Now hes injured for 6 days, and i'm tired of this. I've upgraded my facilities and he gets injured more on away matches.
    should I sell him or not?..-sharif1.jpgshould I sell him or not?..-sharif2.jpg

these are his statistics and skillz.
    I have 425k in my balance but I have a reserve I bought as a free agent to sell him for more $. and by selling him I'll get 1M more. Shall I buy a new player? and preferably in a 1.5M balance whats the best i could buy to replace him? 18 yr old is no coz they go to 2M

If you can heal him, let him rest a day or 2, don't let him start, sub him in, ease him back into the game. He's still very valuable for level 2.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Apprentice
    I know he is :/ but he is getting constantly injured, and those injuries are minimum 4 days. I'll try what you said though.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    keep him as substitution and sell him at the end of the season
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Don't sell him. You can't easily find player with that ratings.

There is already a thread for this type of thing...

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ll-thread.html
    *Retired From Top Eleven*