Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fresh start

Fresh start

Is there any posible way to remove my current TE11 account and start over. I deleted and blocked my TE11 app from facebook and after 5 months i opened app and my old team was still there

Rookie
    Open a new facebook account

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    As Dragonjm suggested - You will have to create a new Facebook profile in order to establish a new Top 11 game account.

But there are a couple more options if you have an Android or Apple(iOS) mobile device:

1. Game Center account (iOS) - Install the app on an iOS device and start it up - you will be prompt to log-in. Chose the Game Center option and you will be able to establish a new Top 11 account.
    NOTE: Created this way, the Top 11 account will only be accessible on iOS devices, not through Android or PC.

2. Google+ account (Android) - Install the app on an Android device and start it up - again, you will be prompt to log-in. Chose the Google+ option and you will be able to establish a new Top 11 account.
    NOTE: You will only be able to access your Top 11 account on Android devices, not through iOS or PC.

Only Facebook is a cross-platform available social network. You can always link your new Top Eleven account to a new Facebook profile. To do this, go to the Settings menu, then switch Accounts.