Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: positional knowledge please

positional knowledge please

Obviously playing a defender in the correct position is most important,but my question is if a dc has been performing well on the right side of middle,would he perform the same on the left side of middle ? does anyone know if the engine detects positional or player changes from game to game , or do you all swap from game to game ?

If he plays out of his natural position it will affect his overall performance as well as his morale.
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

every player got 1 base position and 1or2 additional , using on his base will give his best rating and on additional oscillate , but in wrong position will inflict lower morale bad rating for player and possession penalty for team , not tested but using 2 or more in wrong position will get illegal formation and the 20% possession !

Quote Originally Posted by cosmin100 View Post
    If he plays out of his natural position it will affect his overall performance as well as his morale.
    Dc has played from beginning of season - - - dc- i wanted to move him today to - dc - - - will this affect his overall performance ?

Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    Dc has played from beginning of season - - - dc- i wanted to move him today to - dc - - - will this affect his overall performance ?
    No. because its still a position thats a DC.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Many thanks July,i can now move him to the left of middle and buy dc/dr scout ive been saving for and sell a weaker dc,cheers

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    What about prefered foot though, like would a left footed player be better on the left hand side slot of DC/MC/ST

Ive not noticed any difference, just in case youve noticed it in your lengthy t11 career

Quote Originally Posted by cosmin100 View Post
    not sure about effecting his moral .. did it many times never seen a drop .. may be it could if you keep playing him for longer time
    regarding rating, sure he will not be MOM, but they kept same average everytime i played them out of position
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    What about prefered foot though, like would a left footed player be better on the left hand side slot of DC/MC/ST

Ive not noticed any difference, just in case youve noticed it in your lengthy t11 career
    No, I've noticed real difference either, but If he plays alongside another defender that he can form a partnership then he could become more effective.
    herdo likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    every player got 1 base position and 1or2 additional , using on his base will give his best rating and on additional oscillate , but in wrong position will inflict lower morale bad rating for player and possession penalty for team , not tested but using 2 or more in wrong position will get illegal formation and the 20% possession !
    I believe that's not the case. I tried several times playing with my MR and ML as amr and aml in season 1-2 and never got on illegal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast