Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By madflo19

Thread: Game start times

Game start times

Does anyone know how the game start times are sorted. I am in my first season and top just. Every game for the last 7 games I have either been first or second to play and then they give kick off times like 5 am. Is it just random how they are sorted ?

Famous
    Which continent are you in? For your matches scheduled at times like 5am, are opponents from the same continent?

if there is no significant change recently, as I understand, top eleven tries to arrange match time for both home or away matches to day time or early nights of managers.; But I also heard some managers have exceptions like yours. So I would like to know more.

Match time scheduling is not a easy task when teams need to play 2 matches on same season day. For example, time for matches between Asian and American teams are very limited because their day time is opposite. If both matches on same season day are in same situation and these matches should be 3 hours apart, then the available time is 3 hours less.

I know that many managers from N or S American have bad match time e.g. 3 matches on same calendar day. Actually, luckily, match time available for them is less than teams in other continents. The daily maintenance of top eleven occurs during the day time of America. As most of their opponents are from Europe or Asia, the available convenient hours are further reduced.

if all leagues and other competitions are grouped with teams from same continent, or same time zones. I believe the match time will be looked better in general for all managers. But the game may be less interesting.

Rookie
    I'm playing my CL final at 5am

I'm from Portugal, he's from Russia and the best time that the game sorted is 5am?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonjm View Post

I'm from Portugal, he's from Russia and the best time that the game sorted is 5am?

That´s just stupid

Game start times

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    That´s just stupid
    I agree. Crazy that the time should be 5am but I guess they both have a League game and or Associations games so that could explain it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I agree. Crazy that the time should be 5am but I guess they both have a League game and or Associations games so that could explain it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    So, the priority is for the League and ASS (no condition loss) over a CL final? In the other weekends i also had ASS games and the other competitions never got schedule for this time because of that.

Famous
    So, the priority is for the League and ASS (no condition loss) over a CL final? In the other weekends i also had ASS games and the other competitions never got schedule for this time because of that.

The league match time are arranged on season day 3. As I understand, association matches play at hours determined by the home team (please correct me if I am incorrect, thanks). The CL final match time is not arranged until the beginning of season day 26. So unfortunately the priority must be for league or association matches.

But it is really stupid that a match between Portuguese and Russian teams is arranged at 5 am in Portugal, or probably 6am or 8am in Russia. Is the Russian team owned by East Asian manager? I am not sure if time scheduling consider locality of manager or the team.

BTW, I do not play association matches. Do match time of normal matches separate from association matches for a period of 3 hours like normal matches?
    Last edited by cookizzz; 09-15-2016 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post

BTW, I do not play association matches. Do match time of normal matches separate from association matches for a period of 3 hours like normal matches?
    No,I have played association match at 8 am,league match at 8:30am and again association match at 10am

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    cookizzz likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER