Thread: Best time to practise

Rookie

Best time to practise

I"m new to Top Eleven (1st Season) and i am wondering when is the best time to practice your players? Since you have one match a day maybe it"s better to practice them right after the end of some match , so they have more time to relax?And also i am giving to my players a 2.5K Bonus for winning a league game , is that helping or with and without it , it"s the same?

Apprentice
    The win bonus just helps their morale a bit I guess. You shouldn't train them right after the match, if you do, make sure the players who played have normal training, and the subs hard. I let my players relax a bit, since I usually come home an hour or so after the match (If it starts around 12pm my time (Gmt +2)) and if I have a match around 7/8pm I just train them min 3 hours before the match so they can get some condition.
    Conclusion: Train your players 3 hours before a match and an hour after the match. If you want to buy tokens, I'd suggest you to spend them on red and green packs, so when a player is injured you can heal him and if he's low on condition you can give him more condition.

Rookie
    Thanks,point taken.

You know that players get +5% condition every 3 hours.

Just calculate how much they will get in total (e.g. in 14 hours you'll get 20 or 25% condition) before the next match and train them until the low limit (75-80% in this case)
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2