Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By cookizzz
  • 1 Post By Perry Sih
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By cookizzz

Thread: 2 Star retiring players were assigned to my team in new season

Famous

2 Star retiring players were assigned to my team in new season

One of my team sold a lot of players at the end of last season and planned to use two auto-assigned retiring players to play the first cup match. I was surprised and disappointing to note that qualities of both these players are much lower than I expected. They are 2 star players, not 3 star players as usual.

Now my team only have 11 players who are 4 or 5 stars. All other players are 1 or 2 stars. Among the 4 star+ players, there is no MC and there are 4 wingers (luckily, 2 of them can play AMC). With existing players, my team may need to play 3DC-2(DMR/DML)-2(MR/MC)-2AMC-FC. What a weird formation.

I believe there will be severe competition in auction market for this team. I do not want to participate bidding wars in first 2 days of the season but now I may not be able to avoid.

I am sorry that I can use vent thread but I think this is a special case.

Apprentice
    What is special case?
    The replacement players are always of that qualities, at random positions. I got two of them like yours too. I got into that position only because most of my team ran out of contract, not because I over-sold them.

Can you tell us what you were expecting to happen?
    Season 71, Level 61

So your fixing of the cup draw backfired on you? oh dear how sad lol

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    What is special case?
    The replacement players are always of that qualities, at random positions. I got two of them like yours too. I got into that position only because most of my team ran out of contract, not because I over-sold them.

I expect 3 star retiring players instead of 2 star ones. The qualities of 3 star players is expected to be close to the 4 star players I sold recently. I plan to temporarily use them as rotational players. If I will not be active enough in this season and will not buy new 5 star players, these free agents will be used for whole season. They are low in quality but usually very consistent.

This is only the second time I got auto assigned players. I used to be believe that these players should be 3 star, just like the old free agent players that I can get in auction market. Did you get 2 star auto-assigned players in same situation in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    These 2 star lower quality players may even help me to get a even better cup draw than 3 star ones. I ought to feel good in this point of view.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 09-18-2016 at 09:22 AM.
    Bunzo likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    These lower quality players may even help me to get a even better cup draw. I am sad about this. Do you understand?
    Sigh... The Cup draw system is sooooo broken.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Season 71, Level 61

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Sigh... The Cup draw system is sooooo broken.
    what ?
    the Cup draw and the nordgen are the only two things that working with the same way for two years now I 'm in this forum.
    They aren't broken
    Bunzo and madflo19 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    What is special case?

Hi Perry,

Sorry if I was impolite yesterday. May I sincerely ask you if you have received 2 star players in this situation in the past? Is this normal to receive 3 star or 2 star players in this situation? I really expect to receive 3 star, old, retiring, free-of-charge-to-release players at random positions before.

In case you also know, please also kindly advise if they charged me tokens after assigning players to my team.

Thanks.

cookizzz
    LeManiaque likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Not even fixing really. He has 11 four and five star players, that means he will be in with teams his level anyway.
    To 'fix' the Cup draw you need 8 or 9 of your available 13 players to be one star

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    what ?
    the Cup draw and the nordgen are the only two things that working with the same way for two years now I 'm in this forum.
    They aren't broken
    No. The Cup draw system was changed at the beginning of the season that began on May 28 (I think). It was temporarily fixed at the beginning of the season that began on November 14 (I think) last season. Between those two dates, I was able to be put in brackets with managers of +/- 1 level.

And from my records, the Nordgens also disappeared at the beginning of the season on May 28. Before that, my transfer market was filled with teenaged Nordgens. It's been completely void of them between Days 2 and 28 since then.

Something definitely changed on May 28.
    Season 71, Level 61

Famous
    No. The Cup draw system was changed at the beginning of the season that began on May 28 (I think). It was temporarily fixed at the beginning of the season that began on November 14 (I think) last season. Between those two dates, I was able to be put in brackets with managers of +/- 1 level.

And from my records, the Nordgens also disappeared at the beginning of the season on May 28. Before that, my transfer market was filled with teenaged Nordgens. It's been completely void of them between Days 2 and 28 since then.

Something definitely changed on May 28.
    I never encounter situation that there is no norgen for the whole season. But, fyi, in my experience, no. of Norgens is different for different levels even for same server. So observation with one team cannot indicate the big picture.

My 2 teams are in same server and are separated with several levels. In same season, sometimes Team A see a lot of norgens and easily get them with 1 or 2 tokens while Team B can only find a few or nil norgen daily. In another season, the market situation of these teams swap with each other.