Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree26Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Promotion changes from 16th of October

Quote Originally Posted by rehan14 View Post
    Attachment 72330

Sorry? You were saying...
    Now let me share my experience,
    all the teams in my league are active as it seems with all fo them balanced over 80%. Their last season poistion?
    1st place - 2 (including me)
    2nd place - 4
    3rd place - 2
    4th place - 3
    5th place - 1
    Same level repeat/ tanker - 2

Except 2 (around 70-75%) all are above 80%....so what do you say....this is only 1 of the 3 (including 1st) seasons i didn't get any 7* teams in my league...2 matches left to play and in those facing all are above 80%, including 2 above 90%.

and in champions league? Out of 32 only 2 above 70% and 3 above 75%, the rest are above 80%...in cup i faced a familiar opponent with more than 90% rating...she finished 7th last season and she is always active with her friends....in the cup also there was none below 70%...so can you really say only 4 teams are active in the leagues always? From the writings and your observations i feel TE is making life easier for the guys who are spending money and giving them easier eides while making rhe life of others tough...as it wasn't the topic i return to it and say the new tournament is welcome so now people wount go for drop while hey face missing the champions league next season.

hrid (football wizards)

Top eleven theme song is killing me....so beautiful, wonderful harmony and arrangements. Good one there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123