Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: plans for your squad buildling for non token buyers / if you've no decent offers

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by kevsta View Post
    Cheers for the advice.
    Spent a couple of tokens early this morning on a 4* player, gonna hang on to the rest of me tokens for now
    Another really good bit of advice i read on here was to check out the other players bidding in the same auctions as you. Check n see if they have alot of scouts, big stadium, good facilities and try work out if they are token buyers. These guys will have tokens to spare and could end up losing alot of tokens if u try n bid against them

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Best advice from me is buy 5* players, that are not the youngest of players with no SA.
    I have the impression that recently many players follow this strategy (they probably read your guide ).

But it is a good strategy, I currently try a mix of your strategy and Satwes idea with a 32 token/season only account on the new server. Results are ok, but my rooster looks quite weak there.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

I am an inexperienced youngster in front of the likes of July Fourth.
    Still, here is what my strategy is every season. Every season end my avg team quality is in mid 4 stars. They reduce to 3 stars. Den I start replacing my 3 star players with 4 or maybe 5 star players(P.s I don't buy tokens and have 30 to 35T budget). The new players replace the older playing 11 players and these older ones in turn replace the substitutes. So my subs turn from 2-3 stars to 3-low 4 stars. And my playing eleven turns into 4-5 stars. My players range in all age group. If there is not much bidding war, I buy 18-22 yr old. I buy 26-30 yo otherwise as I replace most of the players every season. This costs less as I cant invest. This really works 4 me. In the last 6-7 days, I don't buy players unless really necessary and if I do, they are 5 starrers so they turn into 4 starrers next season. I don't usually go 4 SA and buy them only in mid season when the bidding is less. I am gud at buying players with just 1 token and some of my best players have been bought by just 1 token. Last season I bought a 5 star DMC who turned into 6 starrer after a match, the highest quality I have ever had. He was 26 then, he is now 27 and reaching mid 5 stars and I plan to keep him 4 next season as he will be above mid 4 star. S, in 1 token and about 4 million $, I got a player fit for 3 whole seasons in playing 11 and one season as subs. S here was my strategy. hope this helped and according to me, so far after 6 seasons, this has never failed me and I often turn out to be a mid 4 star by the end of the season. Just be patient and since u don't buy tokens and don't bid during the first 7 days of the season. I have lost many tokens during those days with no results. Academy players r useless as gud ones cost 15-18 tokens. In that much, I can buy u more than 4 players maybe a bit older of the same quality. You can take the free 3 star one and sell them. I sold one which I got during the 1st 7 days of the season last season and got 3.5 million $!!! It helped me buy a 4 star striker.
    Hope this has helped. Advice me and correct me if I am wrong. hello to July Fourth. Read ur comments and ur guide. They helped me a lot. Thanks!!!
    Sorry for long post...........Its my habit.
    Last edited by Saransh Vatsa; 09-01-2013 at 06:51 PM.

Absolutely!!! I agree with u Herdo. I have been doing this since season 2. I guess correctly more than half the time. But when I don't, I become bankrupt!!! Hahaha..... U also need to see if the person is a non token buyer and has been saving his tokens to buy players. If a non token buyer saves for about 2 weeks, he is as dangerous as a token buyer.

I bought a 18 year-old keeper , 5 * , with 1 token. It's all about lucky .

I bought 2 5* players for my level 2 squad today. 1T each. They're not young, they have no SA, but in the first game using them one of them has already scored, and both performed well. I'm top of the league after 8 games.
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

I have found that if you are daft enough if you get up at 4.30 in the morning you can pick off players that people have bid on before going to bed I got quite a few top players that way last season

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12