Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: I'm just very disappointed

Rookie

Unhappy I'm just very disappointed

Hello,
    I am "a friend" of admins, so with this sentence I want to warn them not to worry. I'll write very quiet and polite. I'm extremely disappointed with the way the season ended 72 champion team that plays with a circuit all season, and more than half of their matches is not entered during game play. Team finished third place, also can not boast of high activity and variety in the game. Show photos matches the first 3 teams in the standings this season / 72 /. On my last round I was needed even equal to finish as champion. I'm the manager that I am on line every game, do 2-3 shift and turn 20 tactics of the season that his team prepare before each game, players are 98-99% fitness in a very good morals, with the highest premium for victory, with support from friends at least 3-4 people per game ...So dumb to lose title won! Oh yes, I have a sin! I forgot about it. I've never paid for any paid service in the game, I'm not rich, I have not given dozens of people who sweat day and night over this game, I have not given them a dime for the work they have made. Yes, this is my sin. Forgive me!In the upper level and somewhere in the Champions League tournament go to teams that have no activity and variety in his game. In theory they are bots. But the important thing is to give coins to 7-star players. Be alive and well. I play with skills, tactical skills. Delight of my success is a strong and genuine than those of "Uncle coin." Why the latest round game mocked the team that best performance of the matches among the top 3 in the final standings, with the team that makes changes to freshen up and always play to win, even in the last match where it suited even a draw?! Again we played to win. Why let the first game in the standings to make 3 consecutive losses and pursuer 3 consecutive wins and decide the title in the last minute of the season?

I'm just very disappointed-01..jpgI'm just very disappointed-02.jpgI'm just very disappointed-03.jpgI'm just very disappointed-04.jpgI'm just very disappointed-05.jpgI'm just very disappointed-06.jpgI'm just very disappointed-07.jpg
    I'm just very disappointed-08.jpgI'm just very disappointed-09.jpg
    I can not explain how a team that all game can not get out of their half make more hits than me ?! As is so good, insert this goal in the 30th, 50th, 70th minute even, but in the 89th is straight mockery. Nordius, thank you for the emotions that I have proposed for these 5-6 years. I wish success to all hard-working and active managers.
    Farewell!
    Sincerely, George a.k.a. Didier Drogba a Chelsea FC manager.
    League Champ: 10 times
    Vice: 5

Champions L: 3 times
    Vice: 1

Cup Winner: 13 times
    Vice: 7

League winner seasons: 2,16,26,28,35,38,44,45,56,57
    Champ. league winner: 8,17,48
    Cup winner: 5,6,11,12,15,16,19,20,22,23,24,25

Famous
    I have so little idea what you're talking about but it sounds like plenty of random complaining about situations that really happen. Leicester played low possession (41% average), fast attack, did pretty well. Every week I see last minute goals. Just the other day I watched 2-1 become 2-2, corner at minute 93 in the last play of the game.

Anyways, thanks for the well wishes. Adios, au revoir, and farewell to you, too.

Edit: losing to a team with Leicester's real world passing rate would've -really- left you disappointed :/
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 09-17-2016 at 08:25 PM.

Addicted
    I am just interested...5-6 years, did you get any free stuff in the game?? Like watch video, complete the offer etc....if yes, you are paying something, just not directly.... XD, you made other(the supplier) to pay T11, so... You did pay something... Why u say sin?? XD

Famous
    The real question if why every single word has to be in bold. At least it was civil and polite.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I can not explain how a team that all game can not get out of their half make more hits than me ?!
    why do you say that ? you had 56-44 b.p. but playing home, being present and had the tickets.

* but yes, I would be too ofc
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-17-2016 at 09:46 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    All I see is that it only took 48 points to finish in first place. It must be an ultra-competitive league.
    In essence, the OP lost a coin flip at the crucial moment. It would have made huge headlines in the real world, if the second place team came roaring back in the final few games for a showdown in the final game of the season.
    Indeed, it must have been very disappointing for the losing team, but this is very very normal in the real world. Last-minute losses happen all the time.
    Didier_Drogba likes this.
    Season 71, Level 61

I found your post very hard to understand …english is not your first language is it ?

Rookie
    Yeah, I agree with you! I'm angry that teams below me and the one who is the champion, half season did not come into games and that entire season playing with only one scheme. And I'd like if my team is not worthy of a champion to lose 1: 3 more in the first half and not in the 89th minute and he then made three shifts, which means that I refresh the team and the opponent is expected to be tired! Whatever! I see no reason to keep playing actively. Today continue to play with boys / 2 stars / that come from school and will enter 1 time per week when the FA matches. Thank you for your comments. I wish you good luck!

@Bunzo: yeah, i came from Bulgaria/maybe you don't know about this country/. My english is s*x. I use a google translate. Thank you!
    Bunzo likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Didier_Drogba View Post
    Yeah, I agree with you! I'm angry that teams below me and the one who is the champion, half season did not come into games and that entire season playing with only one scheme. And I'd like if my team is not worthy of a champion to lose 1: 3 more in the first half and not in the 89th minute and he then made three shifts, which means that I refresh the team and the opponent is expected to be tired! Whatever! I see no reason to keep playing actively. Today continue to play with boys / 2 stars / that come from school and will enter 1 time per week when the FA matches. Thank you for your comments. I wish you good luck!

@Bunzo: yeah, i came from Bulgaria/maybe you don't know about this country/. My english is s*x. I use a google translate. Thank you!
    Yes..no wonder..after reading your 1st thread..I believed you are using Google translation service...
    Anyway...it's just a game..U always can "refresh" at the next season...Just my 2 cents...
    Even though my time in T11 much less than you (I'm at level 37/ season 40) but I think U should just enjoy it...especially U oledi said that, U dont spend any single token or real cash in this game then nothing to worry about,bro...
    In my case, as long as I finish top 4 every single season..Im happy enough...And now, even top 8 u can enjoy Super league as well..so take it easy...just be happy,bro..Cheers!!!

Rookie
    Thanx bro, i contine to playy with my team who is I'm just very disappointed-10.jpg
    Im waiting for offers for my players, and when i got good offer will accept it. Will play with my youngers. Than i'll not be angry if i lost any match
    Cheers bro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast