Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: some clarification about CM & CG

Question some clarification about CM & CG

i used to think CM as chances made...but recently i saw some curious fact, 1 of my keepers who i signed recently and is yet to play has 1 under CM and it made me think what i know is not accurate...so i'm willing to know what is correct??

CM - chances made / chances per minutes / ?
    CG - chances of goal / goal chance created per minutes / ?

is it something i'm missing or something among these...i looked for an answer but don't seem to find one....can anyone clarify it??
    Last edited by amorist hrid; 10-06-2016 at 02:04 PM.

Famous
    I'm confused, I don't recognize CM and GM. Are you playing other than English language? Can you share a screen shot?

The stats for players on the squad screen shows season matches played, goals, assists, yellow and red cards, man of the match titles won, then career goals and matches played for each competition.

yes, i do play in english language...
    and these stats marked in red columns, CM & CG....i need to know them...

some clarification about CM & CG-facebook-games-arcade-beta-10_6_2016-8_46_09-pm.jpg

Famous
    CM stands for "career matches" and CG for "career goals"
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Question

thank you mate...

CG seems accurate...

but CM is still not matching (as shown in the next 2 pictures)...as if CM is career matches then my most played player should be stenmalm but i can confirm from both old and new versions that this player has only played 88 matches compared to 108 that is marked under CM (in my previous uploaded picture)...

so still looking for half of the answer...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails some clarification about CM & CG-te-clarification-1.jpg   some clarification about CM & CG-te-clarification.jpg  
    Last edited by amorist hrid; 10-06-2016 at 03:35 PM.

Really…
    That was pretty obvious wasn´t it ?

actually it became obvious when i matched with CG with the number of total goals scored by the player but i was missing it as i predicted....also when i saw the reply i got the answer for CG and could confirm it through both the old and new versions...

but i'm yet to find the clarification about CM...
    Bunzo likes this.

Dreamer
    This has been brought up before:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...tal-error.html

But I don't think they've actually done something about it. Maybe you should contact support and link to these two topics.
    amorist hrid and LeManiaque like this.

thank you guys for the infos and support here...

i'll definitely contact the support on this, new version already lacks information in it which was a lot better in the old version...and if it's wrong as shown in the post you attached it's even more troublesome....

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by amorist hrid View Post
    thank you mate...

CG seems accurate...

but CM is still not matching (as shown in the next 2 pictures)...as if CM is career matches then my most played player should be stenmalm but i can confirm from both old and new versions that this player has only played 88 matches compared to 108 that is marked under CM (in my previous uploaded picture)...

so still looking for half of the answer...
    "Most appearances" take into accounts the games played by one of your players for YOUR team. "Carreer matches" include ALL the games played by a specific player in his career. You must have bought a Stenmalm who had already played 20 games or so...
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast