Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to join a easy league next season

How to join a easy league next season

Hi
    I am getting lazy and wish to take some time-off and join a easier league that i can meeting many inactive manager
    could someone advise me how to make that happen?

Regards

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    I'd suggest that you gather some friends and try out the F.A. competition. You'll be able to play at your own pace there with the rest of your friends and also have the added benefit of having to attend matches only 2 times a week.
    Bunzo and LeManiaque like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    I'd suggest that you gather some friends and try out the F.A. competition. You'll be able to play at your own pace there with the rest of your friends and also have the added benefit of having to attend matches only 2 times a week.
    Hi i m playing FA, Silver 2
    so wondering if the manipulation of the cup competition can be also be done for the league as well?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by VanDoom View Post
    Hi i m playing FA, Silver 2
    so wondering if the manipulation of the cup competition can be also be done for the league as well?
    As most of the league opponents comes from ur friends list....

Just add low quality managers at ur level to ur friends list and unfriend the managers with higher quality...
    Bunzo likes this.

Apprentice
    Would also like to know how to get easier league with wide variations in quality. Dont mind a leagur consists of 3 or 4 title challengers and the rest 3 - 4 * inactive pumpkins.

This season my league all are top draws managers. I' m 90%Q currently 8th in danger of not promoting. Another guy languishing at 10th place his quality is 101%.

Wierdest thing is the 1st placed guy 8 wins out of 8 is quality 80% only .

None are my friends
    Last edited by woopypooky; 10-25-2016 at 09:58 AM.

Apprentice
    As sherlock said, load off your strong friends. I would suggest that you throw away all of your friends at the and of the season and at the beginning of the new one add many managers from the auction, especially the lower levels to gain bonuses. That way you will be drawn with mostly inactive and abandoned teams because the game engine prefers "friends" to be drawn in the same league, so you will end up with the "rest" of what it's left .. This is how I win the league every season and doubles alike. As for the cup there is the manipulation solution which takes time to build,a solution which I do not choose because I choose to have strong rotation to play the easy league matches and have greens left for my power training. That's why I have won the treble only once.

Στάλθηκε από το ZTE Blade A460 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Adding many low-quality friends can indeed work well. The mechanic for adding your friends in your League works really well, and I've seen Leagues with 14 friends
    Mr.Posi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cmasaoutis View Post
    As sherlock said, load off your strong friends. I would suggest that you throw away all of your friends at the and of the season and at the beginning of the new one add many managers from the auction, especially the lower levels to gain bonuses. That way you will be drawn with mostly inactive and abandoned teams because the game engine prefers "friends" to be drawn in the same league, so you will end up with the "rest" of what it's left .. This is how I win the league every season and doubles alike. As for the cup there is the manipulation solution which takes time to build,a solution which I do not choose because I choose to have strong rotation to play the easy league matches and have greens left for my power training. That's why I have won the treble only once.

yes i defriended them and i get an easier league with only 5 active manager this season

Apprentice
    No, it's too early. You can add as many as you want till the season ends just to get the bonuses. Just unfriend them a day before the new season. After the new league has been set go to the auctions and add as many as you want. You can do this every season if you see that works for you.

Apprentice
    Does league draw still depends on quality?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast