Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Just won the league in my first full season, log in today to find...

Just won the league in my first full season, log in today to find...

that £3m has been wiped off my team value. How in the hell is this right?

So, I bought wisely, invested in youth with decent skills for my level, thought I'd train them up, and they'd be good investments for the future, only to find that when you get promoted, all the players retain their current skills, but because they lose a star on promotion, they automatically lose value, even though hey have the same skills.

What the F***.

Players lose stars & value at the end of each level going up, so the team loses value, that's the system of this game, whether you like it or not it's set that way....

hrid (football wizards)
    Bunzo likes this.

Absolutely retarded. I understand them losing stars at a higher level, but value? So, I had a youngster, that yesterday was worth 870k, today he is worth just over 300K...

I assume this is a cynical attempt at making the managers spend rl money on this game.

Consider me out. ****ing joke lol

Cheerio
    amorist hrid likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Choccy View Post
    Absolutely retarded. I understand them losing stars at a higher level, but value? So, I had a youngster, that yesterday was worth 870k, today he is worth just over 300K...

I assume this is a cynical attempt at making the managers spend rl money on this game.

The value is lost due to ageing of the players, the older they get the more value they lose in a similar way to losing stars with level up....yes you are absolutely right about their target of manages spending real money....whether you or me like it or not, it's going to be the same....

hrid (football wizards)
    Last edited by amorist hrid; 10-16-2016 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Choccy View Post

perhaps the player became older so lost value?
    amorist hrid likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by amorist hrid View Post
    The value is lost due to ageing of the players, the older they get the more value they lose in a similar way to losing stars with level up....yes you are absolutely right about their target of manages spending real money....whether you or me like it or not, it's going tobe the same....

hrid (football wizards)
    actually they can perhaps not drop the star
    but make higher lvls with 1 more star... either way there must be a differentiate between each league level
    amorist hrid likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by VanDoom View Post
    actually they can perhaps not drop the star
    but make higher lvls with 1 more star... either way there must be a differentiate between each league level
    I commented as far i understood thd game & their business plan, i dont think it will change....though i would have personally loved if it becomes as you suggested in future....

hrid (football wizards)
    Last edited by amorist hrid; 10-16-2016 at 07:20 PM.

Famous
    Players reduces in value (so does the fee to re-sign out-of-contract players) in new season because they are 1 year older in new season. If they are young players and will be reasonably trained, their value will be recovered soon during the season.
    amorist hrid likes this.

Apprentice
    I'm looking at my records. I began tracking player value drops due promotion when I was at level 6.

I see that my teenaged players all lost over $1M of their values. For example, a 19-year-old MC went from 9.20 to 7.79 when he reached 20 years old. The older players, on the other hand, don't lose much. The 27-year-old DC went from 3.14 to 3.04.

When I reached level 18, the player values reached 100M. Between levels 18-33, the values for the players don't raise very much season-to-season, peaking out at 113M. It remained at that value between levels 33-38 until April this year, when Nordeus made some pretty noticeable tweaks to the game, they increased the values of top players to 127M.

So yeah, there is a curve there in the first year and a half. But afterwards, you'll get so much cash that you don't know where else you can spend it.
    Season 71, Level 61

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast