Thread: Players contracts

Players contracts

It's that time to start planning for next season.
    I have seven players in their final year.
    I know if I don't sign them they go on a free but on what day do they leave.
    I don't want to sign them until as late as possible, no point paying higher wages until necessary.
    The 15th December is the last day so when do I have to sign them by.

They must be under contract by the time the season finishes. I have renewed contracts on the very final day in the past.

Apprentice
    I think you can renew them next season as well. A couple of seasons ago, I had a player I was willing to let leave, and he was still there without a contract on the first day of the new season, similar to a player you sign when you have no space in the squad.

Also, if he's a younger player whose market value and wage demands will skyrocket by the end of the season, it might be better that you sign the contract now if you're planning on keeping him for a while.

Their demands are on view, not sure if they will change though.
    Four I will sign the others I'll sell on the last day.
    Hoping Admin or a Mod can confirm, don't want to wake support up.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    It's that time to start planning for next season.
    I have seven players in their final year.
    I know if I don't sign them they go on a free but on what day do they leave.
    I don't want to sign them until as late as possible, no point paying higher wages until necessary.
    The 15th December is the last day so when do I have to sign them by.
    My advice, do it in last day after last game if is possible, then you decide if you want to sell them or extend contract, is useless to renew he's contract at the start and then to sell him during the season.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook