Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Jeeves
  • 1 Post By k1tb

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Question about bonuses.

Question about bonuses.

I have a question about bonuses. Does it really matter if I have 4% bonus or 10% bonus? 10% just will stay longer if I watch my game live? And if I have 4% then I just need to do some extra clicks to put bonus back on?

Or does the 10% bonus actually gives you more than 4% ? ( Like 10 vs 4? And if so, then how much does it affects the game? )

I know this question sounds stupid but I really would like to know, how much does like 0% and 10% make difference in game?

Thanks!
    Last edited by k1tb; 10-19-2016 at 09:02 AM.

I need the answer too

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    I have a question about bonuses. Does it really matter if I have 4% bonus or 10% bonus? 10% just will stay longer if I watch my game live? And if I have 4% then I just need to do some extra clicks to put bonus back on?

Or does the 10% bonus actually gives you more than 4% ? ( Like 10 vs 4? And if so, then how much does it affects the game? )

I know this question sounds stupid but I really would like to know, how much does like 0% and 10% make difference in game?

Thanks!
    Hey k1tb.

Not a stupid question!

Check out my post in this thread, I've explained how the Team Bonuses work.

I'd suggest that you read the whole thread, it's very interesting and the other managers are sharing their own experience with the Team Bonus system.

Thanks Jeeves! Will read the thread
    LeManiaque likes this.