Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Recommandation players ???

Recommandation players ???

Hello guys, i'm a little worried because it's the fifth day of the new season and i did not have recommandation players.

WHY ???

Thanks for your replies

I read somewhere, that it could take up to 8 days? I also haven't got recommends like 6 days now...

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    The recommended players feature does not follow a schedule so to speak. If the assistant can find any suitable players for the team given what the team might lack, he will notify you.
    aditya sheth likes this.

And if he don't notify you, then your team is perfect

Jeeves, is it possible to get more specific on what the assistant "thinks" you might lack?

I seem to always be getting ST's, and nothing else as recommended players.
    I normally play with only 1 ST and an AMC (that is also ST).
    Besides that I have 1 ST on bench and 1 ST in reserves - total of 4 ST, where 2 in starting XI is over 100%, so not any weak players.

A nice feature would be, that you could tell the assistant to look for a specific player role (eg. DL, MR, AMR, or whatever you as manager think you need).
    In the real world, the assistant (or scouts) also looks for the type of players that the manager needs, and not what the scout think the team needs.
    This would maybe also mean more players would buy the recommended players, and in turn use more tokens

Why always st's ?

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    The recommended players feature does not follow a schedule so to speak. If the assistant can find any suitable players for the team given what the team might lack, he will notify you.
    i'm not lacking on keeper i have 2 but my stupid assitant keep sending me goalkeeper the whole of last season and the first recomendation of this season. silly.
    Cloverfield likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Οk the truth is hiding in one word: randomness

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    The feature doesn't incorporate randomness in it's function. My thoughts are that it might need some improvement. I've seen complaints about the system providing a limited choice for some managers (we've all seen these complaints).

Quote Originally Posted by drud View Post
    -snip-
    Nice suggestion. I've similar suggestions proposed from others here in the forum and even at the support channel. I don't know what's in store for the Recommended Players system but the suggestions will be helpful if and whenever a future update concerning the feature is to be developed.
    nitiznath likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hello guys, i'm a little worried because it's the fifth day of the new season and i did not have recommandation players.
    I wonder why someone waiting recommendations to build his team
    I mean, only youth academy it's more worthless than this.
    motrin likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast