Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Barry Brinkhuijsen
  • 1 Post By chrysalis

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 1 bug 1 suggestion and 1 question

Rookie

1 bug 1 suggestion and 1 question

For the bug or whatever u wanna call it
    After round of 16 should be round of 8 i think?

1 suggestion
    For games with a lot of goals its boring to counting who scored and how many goals.
    So it should be like this
    Luis suares ( 14', 27', 68')
    Etc etc. As for who assisted. You keep the time line as it is. But in the final score it shows like this. Simple

1 question
    Am i the only one that thinks yellow cards originate corners? Same thing as free kicks.

Sent from my FEVER using Tapatalk

No. Round of 8 is quarterfinal
    Bunzo likes this.
    WZAWZDB!

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    The rounds in football tournaments are called differently in different countries and cultures. "Round of 8" and "Quarterfinals" are the two most common nomenclatures.

I personally prefer for the Goals to be separated, because I can more easily relate them to other events in the match, such as a yellow card/free kick or a substitution. But I can see how this will make the match report tidier, especially if you scored a lot of goals. I have sent the suggestion to the appropriate teams.

There are some free kicks in the live match animations that are taken almost from the corner spot. You may be referring to them? There was a visual issue recently, which caused all corners to show a yellow card for the player who took the corner. However, this was fixed in a previous update, and should no longer occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Tataaaaooo View Post
    For the bug or whatever u wanna call it

1 suggestion
    For games with a lot of goals its boring to counting who scored and how many goals.
    So it should be like this
    Etc etc. As for who assisted. You keep the time line as it is. But in the final score it shows like this. Simple
    This actually is very good idea. This way you can evaluate your players of some kind.

Apprentice
    Not everybody blows everybody else out in every game.
    If the goals are shown in the way of the suggestion, we lose even more informations. I want to know who assisted on whose goals in order to remember if my passing strategies worked.

In fact, my suggestion is to add different icons to show whether the goal is from a freekick, a cornerkick, or a normal shot. Currently, I can only tell if a goal is a penalty kick or not.

"So it should be like this
    Etc etc. As for who assisted. You keep the time line as it is. But in the final score it shows like this. Simple"

As Tataaaaooo stated the time line will be the same - assistances will be seen, but aggregated report at the end with this look "Luis suares ( 14', 27', 68')" will be very helpful for easier match assesment in my opinion.
    Tataaaaooo likes this.
    ☙ We are gods in the chrysalis.❧