Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Jeeves

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Noob question

Question Noob question

Hello there fellow managers!

Being a big fan of football, and also playing it myself a long time ago, I decided to start playing top eleven and so far I have been enjoying this game very much.
    I just have one question wich I cant seem to find any answer to from anywhere, so here it goes:
    How long before your match starts can u still change tactics? Last time I tried to change them just before the match started, it was too late.
    Im asking this because I sometimes have 2 games during the night/morning, and I would like to make some changes to the second match but I dont know when I have to wake up and do them.

Thanks in advance.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    When there are 3 minutes remaining or less, you can no longer change your roster, formation or tactics. You will not be able to boost morale and condition or heal players either. So consider how much time you need to make the changes you want and add 3 minutes

By the way, if the 3-hourly condition timer is running out during those 3 minutes, the condition will not be added to your team before the match, but after it.
    chrysalis and dave1311 like this.

Allright, thank you very much for the information!

Apprentice
    Have to add, that allows you to raise or lower your win bonuses though, even a few seconds before the match begins. Just don't know if the game engine "accepts" this change.

Στάλθηκε από το ZTE Blade A460 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no, it's the old one
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html