Thread: Token promotion on facebook

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar

Wink Token promotion on facebook

I just got 21 tokens for linking paypal to my account. random awesomeness

Yeah this is a common promotion, mainly aimed at anyone that hasn't made a purchase on any facebook game, so they allow you to link up and Paypal account or CC to get a small amount of in-game credit for free in what otherwise you would normally have to purchase. I believe it's about $2 worth.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah but it's free money so i'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah this is a common promotion, mainly aimed at anyone that hasn't made a purchase on any facebook game, so they allow you to link up and Paypal account or CC to get a small amount of in-game credit for free in what otherwise you would normally have to purchase. I believe it's about $2 worth.
    Hi there, I wonder if anyone else have the same problem as mine, as I was charged for this so-called 'Free Purchase' of 21 tokens by verifying my credit card details through FB.

I find it a bit absurd as the page clearly stated that Nordeus is giving this for free and assured that no charges will be made to the credit card and less than a minute after submitting I received a notification from the credit card stating a transaction has been made.