Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Sick of these greedy players.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoroarkPokemon View Post
    I recently wanted to find a player that i wish to get , but when i go to check a player , i noticed even high-class team manager wanted to go another high-class squad. Are they greedy , never give a chance for the low-class manager to get a high-class player? I considered this community is greedy... If you are one of the greedy players , scram you. >______>
    If you do not have the tokens to compete and then you will suffer, unless you can come up with a feasible strategy that some managers have came up with using the standard 35T/season budget.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    I never have enough tokens, so I spend half my day watching vids. I don't have much money so I bid for free agent lvl 3s. I do build them up, they are usually very young.
    LEAGUE:
    L1:9,10,2 - L2:2 - L3:6 - L4:9,3 - L5:2 - L6:7 - L7:11,14,10,4 - L8:9,9,12,6 - L9:10,6 - L10: IN PROGRESS

CUP:
    QF,T16,PR,PR,QU,PR,QU,QU,T16,PR,PR,PR,PR,QU,PR,QU, PR,PR,QU,QF

CHAMPION'S LEAGUE:
    S4: Group S5: Top 16 S8: Top 16 S9: Group S14: Group

20'TH SEASON - HAVEN'T WON ANY LEAGUES/CUPS!

Mate ! Every manager starts with an average team in the game, every manager has to literally 'steal' players from other managers, and above all every manager has to invest money as well as tokens in the right player to progress and every manager needs to keep doing so every season. You will also have to do this or you can use the shortcut, which is to buy tokens....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12