Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Token problems with Fyber

Token problems with Fyber

About 2 weeks ago I notice an offer too good to pass but that has turned out harder than first thought. As I recall it, the offer was 25 token for installing Game of War and completing a strong hold of level 5. I had seen this offer on other token reward sites but for 25 none. Not even close. So I did it. I was also fast to take advantage of the limited offer since there were only 12 left. Took me two day to complete the task. When completed I went back to the reward site of Fyber and ask for support it would not allow we.
    If things couldn't get worse, today I noticed that it not even in the top eleven game anymore so I feel lost and disoriented. I did the work. I have attached a picture and as one can see my strong hold is level 12. I like the same. I just hate the feeling of being short change. If anyone can help and do the right thing it be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for taking time to read this and hope to hear opinions.
    Your truly one one of many passionate top eleven manager,
    Jonathan

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jhonatanangulog View Post
    About 2 weeks ago I notice an offer too good to pass but that has turned out harder than first thought. As I recall it, the offer was 25 token for installing Game of War and completing a strong hold of level 5. I had seen this offer on other token reward sites but for 25 none. Not even close. So I did it. I was also fast to take advantage of the limited offer since there were only 12 left. Took me two day to complete the task. When completed I went back to the reward site of Fyber and ask for support it would not allow we.
    If things couldn't get worse, today I noticed that it not even in the top eleven game anymore so I feel lost and disoriented. I did the work. I have attached a picture and as one can see my strong hold is level 12. I like the same. I just hate the feeling of being short change. If anyone can help and do the right thing it be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for taking time to read this and hope to hear opinions.
    Your truly one one of many passionate top eleven manager,
    Jonathan

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/581d9293...-00-05-59.png?

I think you needed to upgrade to level 5 without exiting the app.

Really that is low and it takes a while. Wifi tends to go on and of. I'm in Mexico and wifi is so undependable

It suck, if that is the case. I am in a disadvantage due to my life location. I can afford it with a 200 peso wage daily. and this is my only way

Italian Forum Moderator Pavel Zelene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jhonatanangulog View Post
    It suck, if that is the case. I am in a disadvantage due to my life location. I can afford it with a 200 peso wage daily. and this is my only way

We are sorry to hear that...
    I think you had to upgrade your city to Level 5 to get the tokens, as the offer says. If you can't complete it I'm afraid you won't get the tokens.
    But you still can do many other offers.
    Link of Top Eleven moderators page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Top-Eleven-...26569864071700

UK players ref Fyber

Has anybody else's Fyber offers gone?
    As of this morning I can no longer get any green packs.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it's not only fyber, every one has a problem today
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Back now
    Barry Brinkhuijsen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Back now
    Yeah, back. With no offers
    WZAWZDB!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast