Thread: Morale

Morale

Hello forum..

I need advice pls. Why is my players morale low? I am a 2-Rookie, 2nd in my league, PL10, W8, D1, L1, Pts 25... So my team seems to be playing well enough, but morale in camp is crap.. Why?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Even if you win a game, some of them can perform so good and their moral will decrease from game to game thats why you need to give them boosters every few games
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Even if you win a game, some of them can perform so good and their moral will decrease from game to game thats why you need to give them boosters every few games
    Hmm, seems very strange that morale decreases when the team are performing well. I play many types of football games and from my experiences, when the team is playing well, the players morale increases not decreases. Seems to me like just another excuse for Devs to raid you pockets.

Apprentice
    Well, the team plays well, but the player himself may not have played well, or may be on the bench. Do you use win bonuses? They might be happy with more money.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFC View Post
    Hmm, seems very strange that morale decreases when the team are performing well. I play many types of football games and from my experiences, when the team is playing well, the players morale increases not decreases. Seems to me like just another excuse for Devs to raid you pockets.
    Yes but even if you win not every one will play so good, some will get 6 and then their moral will decreases
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Yes Aaron, I use match bonuses.. Also Pricop, It's not just the odd player I'm referring to.. It's almost the entire squad.. :-)