Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 271
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: Recommended players - how the engine works

  1. #161
    VIP Gert Funck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,702
    ASS MAN only looking for strikers ... just got a new batch this morning greeeeat!
    Bunzo likes this.
    __________________________________________________
    Groundhog Day visiting level - 58 -

    considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

    FireCats is testing level - 36 -

  2. #162
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    134
    Haha!

    I bought a 3rd GK two seasons ago to see if the recommandation stop.
    It worked until today.

    19 years old!! And it's a GK!

    I need to think if i need a 4rd GK... so well..i know...absolutely not!!!!!

  3. #163
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Gosling View Post
    Haha!

    I bought a 3rd GK two seasons ago to see if the recommandation stop.
    It worked until today.
    This means time to buy another GK

    Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk
    Bunzo likes this.

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ‚Äčhttp://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  4. #164
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    This means time to buy another GK

    Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk


    No way!
    I mean not yet lol
    madflo19 likes this.

  5. #165
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    102
    Lol well I really wanted a striker. Left myself short with 3 strikers all week deliberately. Seems the engine is stupid and offered dmc even tho i took dmc offer last season. Clearly I'm not ready 2 scrap player who has played less than 1 season at 20 yo

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  6. #166
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    281
    What I have noticed until now: For a team average of 110(3 stars) , recommended players have 113(3 tokens- 3 stars) , 118(9 tokens - 4 stars) and 123(22 tokens - 5 stars) , so the maximum player has with 13 points more than team average (and of course is ST AMR ) . I guess this is valid for all users, more or less.
    Last edited by ronnymvc; 04-08-2017 at 08:08 PM.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.
    missing T11 old form

  7. #167
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by RogLloyd1975 View Post
    Lol well I really wanted a striker. Left myself short with 3 strikers all week deliberately. Seems the engine is stupid and offered dmc even tho i took dmc offer last season. Clearly I'm not ready 2 scrap player who has played less than 1 season at 20 yo

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    How I wish I got dmc for a change instead of ST.

    Btw 2 seasons already I couldn't meet 19 yrs old. Everytime 21 yrs old aml/st
    Gert Funck likes this.

  8. #168
    Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    How I wish I got dmc for a change instead of ST.

    Btw 2 seasons already I couldn't meet 19 yrs old. Everytime 21 yrs old aml/st
    Me too, 4 5 seasons ago I was getting Dr/dmr or dl/Dml. Now I get only st/amc/amr/aml/ gk too. Could it also be related to servers? Because my second team is on a different server and I get sometimes dmc or even mr/ ml positions. I got only one time mr/amr player with my primary team.

  9. #169
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    102
    We should open a swap club lol

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  10. #170
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    134
    2 recommandations in 2 days...

    2 GK!

    I'm not laughing anymore!!

    SHAME!!
    Last edited by Ryan Gosling; 04-10-2017 at 04:15 AM.

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast