Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: Recommended players - how the engine works

Famous
    STRIKERS, STRIKERS, STRIKERS (in 2 days and days before, and before and sooo on),....

AGIAN, AGIAN, AGAIN!

What's difficult in this???? The engine calculate the weakest post(s) and generate 3 good alternatives to it!!!! ONCE AGAIN! WHAT'S SSOOOOO DIFFICULT IN THIS?

Moi! plz answer it! ohh wait! you never answer my questions...

edit: sidenote... even if you get a good player.. 20 years old is the youngest... 20 years??? really? Rarely get 19 yo. i DON'T EVEN DARE TO DREAM ABOUT 18 yo. player
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 04-10-2017 at 07:44 AM.
    madflo19, Bunzo, lespa and 1 others like this.

I had like 20 times in a row strikers for recommendation. No matter how many strikers i had in the team. Once I had 6 strikers in the team and still got a striker for recommendation. Then at the start of this season I decided to buy the recommended striker. I also bought a scout GK and have 2 GKs now. And guess what - recommendation changed to GKs yesterday )))))))
    Gabez Teh and Bunzo like this.

Rookie
    I don't have any.
    Only once at the beginning of this season.

Sent using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Have anyone try to have the position that the team haven't had anyone to play when waiting for recommendation?
    Long time ago, I was desperate looking for DR, next day, DR recommended, same story as MR.
    But now, when my players cover all positions, it's only ST or GK
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Apprentice
    Anyone seen 19 urs old this season? All I see is 21 and above.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Rookie
    The day when we could choose the recommadation we want... this day would be historic! Lol

I had a GK last sunday, 19yo and monday got 3 GK again but 21 yo.... maybe if i recognized to myself that i made a mistake with no choosen a GK on sunday lol

Rookie
    Clearly everyone is frustrated. Players in position not needed. At wrong time in season etc. Nordeous need to really make this user led. Position of choice day 1 for everyone. Not last week of season

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Altiplano and lespa like this.

Rookie
    I covered all positions in my team and they don't give me recomendation players anymore.
    So silly because at last day of season they give me the player that will decrease in AV when the new season begin.

Sent using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Still waiting 4 week 2 recommend player. Seems I have 2 wait to last possible moment all the time. Really unbalanced if you think some people higher level than me may have signed 2 by now

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I don't remember last time having something else than a ST or a GK as a recommendation.
    And that, knowing I have 4 ST and 3 GK every season in my team (and like 2 wingers for ex.).

So yeah, broken.
    Bunzo likes this.

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast