Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Almost as bad as "cheating" token buyers!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    sigh.....

How can u separate token buyers and non-token buyers completely?????

Use ur brain dude, what if non-token buyers suddenly wanna buy token and token buyers stop buying????
    This is the problem...I actually use my brain to think of these things outside the box. It is the close-minded people such as yourself who cant see this game progressing into something better for both token buyers and non-token buyers.

As a programmer, I understand the complications of such a move for Nordeus and know it is possible.
    But Nordeus only cares about the $$$. Nothing wrong with that.

It would be so easy to split into 2 websites, one token, one non-token. Anyone can play in both, but the competitions would be much more fair as token buyers only play token buyers.

At the end of the day, the token-buying league would support both websites. AND the harder competitions would be in the non-token league because you would have to actually manage your team without buying tokens.

I think my idea is better for everyone.

So open your mind and use it. It doesnt take much to see the benefits of such an idea.

Use my brain....... sigh

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    This is the problem...I actually use my brain to think of these things outside the box. It is the close-minded people such as yourself who cant see this game progressing into something better for both token buyers and non-token buyers.

As a programmer, I understand the complications of such a move for Nordeus and know it is possible.
    But Nordeus only cares about the $$$. Nothing wrong with that.

It would be so easy to split into 2 websites, one token, one non-token. Anyone can play in both, but the competitions would be much more fair as token buyers only play token buyers.

At the end of the day, the token-buying league would support both websites. AND the harder competitions would be in the non-token league because you would have to actually manage your team without buying tokens.

I think my idea is better for everyone.

So open your mind and use it. It doesnt take much to see the benefits of such an idea.

Use my brain....... sigh
    wow, such a clever kid....

Do it to your own company.....
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

As you said earlier - you have bought tokens before. So you'd be in the token buyers league, getting hammered every game by people spending $50 a month or whatever. Sounds like that'd be fun for you.

The token buyer league supports the costs of the non token buyer league, why wouldn't Nordeus then ditch the non token league to save costs and make more money? That would leave us, well, what we have now.

The idea may have merits for the player (so long as they have never bought a token) but is surely unsustainable from a business point of view.

Banned
    man you guys are very close minded. I have bought tokens, yes, but I would prefer to be in a non-token league playing against non-token buyers. I am surprised at the amount of idiots on this board who dont read properly.

ice87s: I am clever, thanks for noticing. BUT I am far from a kid. I am most likely 2x your age.

ndog: if I had a choice, I would never buy tokens and would love to compete against non-token buyers in a separate league.
    Since you have not read any of my other posts, I understand your lack of insight on my insight. How much money do you think they spend on this website? They make oodles of $$$ on this website and creating another website for non-token buyers would be a drop in the bucket for them.

Sustainable from a business point of view? adverts, adverts, adverts. the token buyer league makes more than enough for a free league. Dont kid yourself...Nordeus makes a $hitload of money.

You have always had a choice whether to buy tokens or not and you have - don't understand "I would never buy tokens"

I read your other posts (notice how I knew you had spent tokens before...!) doesn't make them right though. Whether they can afford it or not is immaterial, they can afford to host a website to raise money for orphaned badgers but doesn't mean that's a sound business decision. You said "At the end of the day, the token-buying league would support both websites" - why should it? If now you're saying that they could have the non-token one still at profit without the other, then maybe they could, but again - if it makes less (and it would) why would they? Do Nordeus pitch up to work every day so that they can maximise the entertainment of some strangers or do they do it to earn money, grow and expand? You propose a shoddy business idea.

man you guys are very close minded. I have bought tokens, yes, but I would prefer to be in a non-token league playing against non-token buyers. I am surprised at the amount of idiots on this board who dont read properly.

ice87s: I am clever, thanks for noticing. BUT I am far from a kid. I am most likely 2x your age.

ndog: if I had a choice, I would never buy tokens and would love to compete against non-token buyers in a separate league.
    Since you have not read any of my other posts, I understand your lack of insight on my insight. How much money do you think they spend on this website? They make oodles of $$$ on this website and creating another website for non-token buyers would be a drop in the bucket for them.

Sustainable from a business point of view? adverts, adverts, adverts. the token buyer league makes more than enough for a free league. Dont kid yourself...Nordeus makes a $hitload of money.
    This is what it is....

You can stop playing if you dislike this game. Nordeus will nvr give a sh!t about it. Forget about separate league and grow up.....
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

Not sure what the problem is here guys , seriously!!! ALL online games are paying games and they are dedicated to the buying and non-buying managers so they can all have fun in their terms. |For the non-buying managers, there are so many places where you can get tokens for free just look around. As for the paying managers, it's their money and they can do whatever they think it's k for them to have fun. I am a paying manager and I spend around 20-30$ for 2 seasons so yeah I am having fun and I know NOTHING is free in this world. If you can understand that, great, if not, then you should be looking at games like Fifa manager and NEVER pay other than the initial cost of purchasing the game! All managers can make it in this game, money will not necessary bring you any more success if you don't take care of your teams, have great tactics etc.
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ndog View Post
    You propose a shoddy business idea.
    Shoddy or not, I would do it to please the masses. Its a damn good idea, regardless of what you think.
    It addresses the inequality and just plain unfairness in this game.

And whether they can afford it or not is an excellent point. They can easily afford it. Why would they do something like this? To appeal to an ever growing fanbase unsatisfied by the obvious disparity between thousands of teams if not more.

Do you really find it so outlandish that a non-token league is started? Why would they do that you ask? The competition would be more fair in every way. Managers would have to buy and spend on a set budget. there would be fair cup competitions. LESS Whinging.

At the end of the day, I think it would be a better league overall than any paid league where more money buys more chances of winning.

THAT my friend, is a very valid idea. Do I think Nordeus was do this based on the capitalist agenda every company worships? No. Would I support a company who comes up with a competitor league that offers this type of competition? Hell yes.

Would I still play Top11? Yes, but i wont put any more tokens in. At this point I would say I have put $30 in 2 seasons as I have bought one scout per season. I just cant justify putting hundreds of $$$ into this game. Kudos to those who can. i just wish they were in a different league than me so things could be a bit more fair.

I would hazard a guess that most of the people that oppose this idea are token buyers. I expect as much. The mentality of "ïf you cant afford it, dont play" is just so ignorant.

Ice87s: I never said I dislike the game. I just give ideas for improving it. Grow up???? Wow, I will not lower myself to your level. I have seen a lot of your posts and sorry, you are just a narrow-minded kid. Take your own advice and grow up.

Interestingly you have spent a lot more than me in a third of the time, so it's not just token buyers who don't like your idea. I have in 6 seasons won the league 4 times, cup once and CL 3 times so I also don't feel I need a spending free version to be able to compete.

Whilst I entirely understand why you think it is a good idea, I just don't see how Nordeus could justify it financially - Additional support of non spenders is hard to prioritise and the risk of spenders stopping spending is too great (as others have said, why would you spend to only have the same chance as if you chose not to spend?)

Quote Originally Posted by ndog View Post
    Interestingly you have spent a lot more than me in a third of the time, so it's not just token buyers who don't like your idea. I have in 6 seasons won the league 4 times, cup once and CL 3 times so I also don't feel I need a spending free version to be able to compete.

Whilst I entirely understand why you think it is a good idea, I just don't see how Nordeus could justify it financially - Additional support of non spenders is hard to prioritise and the risk of spenders stopping spending is too great (as others have said, why would you spend to only have the same chance as if you chose not to spend?)
    Forget Nordeus and their financial situation: they make millions on this game don't you worry about this A 2 league will be interesting but I prefer only one as this is rewarding for a non-paying manager when he beats a token buyer There is enought place for everyone as well as everyone is entitled to his ideas.
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast