Thread: Testing times for Seanmeg Fc/injuries

Testing times for Seanmeg Fc/injuries

Im being put through the mill
    22/03 6* r/b -4 days
    23/03 6* str -6 days
    24/03 5* mc -11 days
    As i will only recover with treatment packs rarely, Seanmeg Fc has been severely weakened at a crucial part of this season.

hmmmm so ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    hmmmm so ?
    just a general discussion comment in a general discussion forum,mainly about the number of injuries occurring lately in matches,which is hard for rare token buyers,doesn,t intrest you dont comment simple

Banned
    As a rare token buyer myself, I find it very hard to want to buy any red/green/blue packs since I need most of my tokens for the transfer market. I had 6 players injured in 2 days just a few days ago and thank god 4 of them were only 3 day injures. I did not waste any of my red packs even though Nordeus made it very hard to hold back.

I believe they see you with a certain amount of red/blue/green and have it programmed to cause incidents that will make you waste them.

Its not a conspiracy. IF I were Nordeus and as money hungry as every company, I would program it this way. No-brainer.

Pro
    Im the same, i buy tokens for transfers, nothing else. i always stock up on red packs through videos then still try n not use them if possible. Ive worked my squad so its all roughly the same quality, my back ups slightly worse than my starting 11. If it gets really bad i switch formations to work round it. Got a striker injured just now!