Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By naveen.rana61
  • 1 Post By Tiger_Tear
  • 1 Post By gogs67
  • 1 Post By XA14

Thread: Good team in 35 tokens

Good team in 35 tokens

this season is bad for me but next season i want to win all 3 trophies but i only have 35 tokens so how i can build a good team in 35 tokens to win trophies?? my level is 25

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by naveen.rana61 View Post
    this season is bad for me but next season i want to win all 3 trophies but i only have 35 tokens so how i can build a good team in 35 tokens to win trophies?? my level is 25

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk
    To be fair you will not be able to do much with 35 tokens apart from negotiations if you unlocked that already or wait till u have 39 tokens to buy the cheapest option in scout list. Apart from that training is imperative. You need to know tour stronger skills for each player in your team and train them to your best. Make a list for them and keep a close eye on their development. Also try to fast train some of them using the free rests.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Go & buy some more Tokens …

btw are you taking the piss ?

I've collected 2500 tokens and have still not managed it although I'm always drawn against teams 4 or 5 levels above me.

Famous
    As mentioned above 35T is just a few short of making an impact. You need about another 25 a season to work things in the transfer market. I'm lucky and have a few videos a day to boost my tokens.

It's also a long term project to build the squad capable of competing without spending real money.

Here's my team today as of last day of the season. I've sold 7 four and five star players today and am left with a goalkeeper who has just turned 6* and will be sold on day 3 of next season and replaced with a 5 * of a higher level.

My RB is a Scout from the start of this season and will last another two seasons.

My ML is a Scout from last season and will last another season.

My CF is an Academy player power trained using rest packs and he will be kept for at least another 4 or 5 seasons.

I will buy another scout on day 3 of next season who is high quality but older so will need less tokens and I will buy, hopefully 7 five star players from transfer list on day 3 to fill the first team.

The other ten players are all free academy and a space is kept to sign and sell the 3 free academy players next season.

I won League, Cup and got to final of CL this season using these tactics, ( always win at least one trophy a season) but it takes at least 3 seasons to have the necessary academy freebies filling the squad.

Good luck.

Good team in 35 tokens-35t.jpg
    naveen.rana61 likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    stay in the same level for a couple of seasons and read some good threads from the forum
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

It is possible to build a great team with 35T and be able to compete for a treble, your chances will be greatly improved if you draw a weak cup and same level Champions League. Decide on what is the main formation you will use and look for the players you need to create it. Staying out of bidding wars is important. It is possible to find a gem of a striker or winger in the 27-29 age range by checking out that player's stats, at the beginning of the season not too many people will be looking for these as they are looking for fast trainers mostly. There is much more, but I don't feel like writing a whole guide. Good luck though!
    naveen.rana61 likes this.