Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Sadi
  • 3 Post By madflo19

Thread: this game is ridiculous

this game is ridiculous

my player is open for a shot on goal but decides to pass the ball somewhere else but when my player is open outside the box for a long shot he passes the ball to a player that is not open. Also cup and champions league is hard to win because opponents have way stronger teams and makes it harder for lower levels to win.

Quote Originally Posted by gmoney 11 View Post
    my player is open for a shot on goal but decides to pass the ball somewhere else but when my player is open outside the box for a long shot he passes the ball to a player that is not open.
    I've tried that so many times. Looks so damn ridiculous but usually the receiving player tends to score anyway. No logic to this at all. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Albator1 likes this.
    Kind regards

League winner: 13
    League runner-up: 2

Champions League winner: 2
    Champions League runner-up: 4

Cup winner: 2
    Cup runner-up: 1

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gmoney 11 View Post
    my player is open for a shot on goal but decides to pass the ball somewhere else but when my player is open outside the box for a long shot he passes the ball to a player that is not open. Also cup and champions league is hard to win because opponents have way stronger teams and makes it harder for lower levels to win.
    It depends on the passing style you using

Quote Originally Posted by REDEEMER130 View Post
    That doesn't make any sense to me.
    Your passing style should not affect a player with a huge scoring opportunity. At least not in real life. If that's the case in T11 they should really improve that aspect of the gameplay.

If the player doesn't have a chance to score well then obviously he shouldn't take the shot but pass it to someone else and in that case passing style has a lot to say.

Kind regards

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadi View Post
    That doesn't make any sense to me.
    Your passing style should not affect a player with a huge scoring opportunity. At least not in real life. If that's the case in T11 they should really improve that aspect of the gameplay.

If the player doesn't have a chance to score well then obviously he shouldn't take the shot but pass it to someone else and in that case passing style has a lot to say.

It does happen in real live where a good player gets an opportunity to score but misses .

It does happen in real live where a good player gets an opportunity to score but misses .
    Yes but that is not the case presented by the OP. Read his post again. He has a player with an overwhelming chance to score but instead the player passes the ball to a teammate in a closed position with no chance to score.
    If that happens in real life it's amateur leagues.

I know good players misses a shot on goal. That happens regularly both IRL and in T11.

Kind regards

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadi View Post
    Yes but that is not the case presented by the OP. Read his post again. He has a player with an overwhelming chance to score but instead the player passes the ball to a teammate in a closed position with no chance to score.
    If that happens in real life it's amateur leagues.

I know good players misses a shot on goal. That happens regularly both IRL and in T11.

Yeah maybe he uses short passes. My players do give short passes and never give long passes when ever I use short passing style . Which make the players pass to the next player even if he's one-on-one with the keeper he still pass.

Yeah maybe he uses short passes. My players do give short passes and never give long passes when ever I use short passing style . Which make the players pass to the next player even if he's one-on-one with the keeper he still pass.
    I've had that happen with both mixed and long passes so as I said earlier it has nothing to do with passing style.

Kind regards

..and not only this 1...

Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk