Thread: age!!!

age!!!

excuse me but I would like to know if the age of a player affects the performance in the game?

Playing matches it give not that benefit (young versus old) but by collecting skill points from matches, training etc the younger player wil advance much easyer.

18-21 Very fast
    22-26 Fast/regular
    27-29 Regular/slow
    29-34 Slow/none
    (semething like that i believe)
    Playing with team: Oranje

no, I mean only as a performance in the field because I have a very young team aged 18 to 23 years ....... regarding the improvement of skills is normal for a younger player has improved faster than an old player

I don't think the performance isn't that different (with same skills of course)

Pro
    in my opinion no, ive a 33 year old dmc, he doesnt seem to fatigue or injure more than an 18 yo. The training part is correct though

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    in my opinion no, ive a 33 year old dmc, he doesnt seem to fatigue or injure more than an 18 yo. The training part is correct though
    It's possible.....but the player in my squad who playes the most high-rated matches is an 34 year old AMC.

I understand, thank you : D .... because lately I've had trouble to win and have a team where all my players have 6 stars except two who have 5 *, and I thought they played bad for their age

No that's indeed not the issue......your chances of winning with a 20 year old squad is equal with an (for example) 25 year old squad

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Poker-32 View Post
    It's possible.....but the player in my squad who playes the most high-rated matches is an 34 year old AMC.
    Yes im agreeing with you, my DMC is a very good player