Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CarlTaut

Thread: videos

Apprentice

videos

I can't see the videos :/ also there are almost no offers for me to earn tokens, and they dont even pay! i did a offer to download a game and run it, i'll get 11 tokens. no tokens

Banned
    Trust me... it's better to AVOID any offer that involves download and istallation... not only they don't give tokens but they probably are full of malware
    fmldotcom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleo. View Post
    I can't see the videos :/ also there are almost no offers for me to earn tokens, and they dont even pay! i did a offer to download a game and run it, i'll get 11 tokens. no tokens
    it's like what I'm experiencing.Someone how to fix?
    I think it is a bug related to the browser.
    mua sắm giá tốt nhất tại Rẻ Lắm.
    error computer in Error

Contact the sponsors support , take screenshot of your download as proof , then once you recieve tokens uninstall the programme.

I managed to watch one video earlier but straight afterwards the option to watch any more disappeared.
    To Dare Is To Do

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoggie View Post
    Contact the sponsors support , take screenshot of your download as proof , then once you recieve tokens uninstall the programme.
    Do like he said, make a video or a picture then write a mail to sponsor support, 80% it will work.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    i did a 34+1 token survey it come up with nothing

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    Trust me... it's better to AVOID any offer that involves download and istallation... not only they don't give tokens but they probably are full of malware
    The only safe and crediting downloads I have done are Everquest II and Planetside 2.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*