Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: How to avoid player getting scout rank

How to avoid player getting scout rank

Hi Trainers

I was wondering what happens to a player who is training a new position (or special skill) if you sell him. Lets say a 99% player training new position with progress of 14/50. What happens to that progress when i sell him? I have some young players on 99% and i want to avoid getting them the 6th star. Because i am getting offers including tokens. Simply not training them is easy but what to do with those training point gifts. If it randomly hits my 99% player? Thats why i was thinking of letting them learn a new position so the 99% won't get affected. Is this idea good for preventing the 6th star?

Best regards

Hi.

I do the same if I want a player to prevent achieving scout rank. Either a new position or just a special ability. It doesn't really matter.
    Because if you don't train them but use them in matches they will get experience from those matches.

There is nothing to do about those skill point gifts. It is random and I've tried two times that it was assigned to a player that I tried to hold at 99 % and then getting them to 100 %.

That sucks so if you don't want that to happen you have to not accept skill point gifts from friends.

To me it doesn't matter that much. I take my chances and accept skill points gift. On most occasions my players at 99 % get sold very quick so it's not that big of an issue to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kind regards

League winner: 13
    League runner-up: 2

Champions League winner: 2
    Champions League runner-up: 4

Cup winner: 2
    Cup runner-up: 1

Famous
    I've noticed on the new T11 format that even if you are training another position/SA to use the skill points they don't always go there and sometimes get assigned to the players %.
    I buy and sell a whole team every season so I spend most of my time watching where a player is to make sure he is easy to sell near the end of the season and this has happend to me 4 or 5 times, where a player has reached 99%, he has either a SA or new position opened but still goes up to Scout, making selling him very difficult.
    Annoying as it doesn't happen on the old format.

Ok ty for your fast responses. I am still wondering what happens to the progress after you sell him. Will it get just deleted or can the new owner continue/(pause) the progress of new position/SA.

Pro tip: never buy a 7 star goal keeper, spare those tokens on a 7 star Offensive player. Furthermore, Aml, Amc and Amr is more likely to score goals than a St. Talking from experience here.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    for the 2nd part see this
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...er-market.html

for the 1st, I 'll give an info later
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

ah, btw Kaplan, can you post a couple of pics from the players you want keep ?
    I want to see their characteristics (with the stats mask)
    Capt.Kaplan likes this.

sure bro

GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN'

How to avoid player getting scout rank-unbenannt.jpgHow to avoid player getting scout rank-unbenannt1.jpgHow to avoid player getting scout rank-unbenannt2.jpgHow to avoid player getting scout rank-unbenannt3.png

Hmm, I can see that your player is already at 99 q.
    He is young but with a simple MC position, without any sa, I can’t see how you ‘ll sell him near the end of the season as early 5* player with 195-196 q.
    If you don’t intend to keep him for the next season but you want him as a back-up for some games, you should start immediately an extra position or sa (special ability).
    I ‘m not sure if you can avoid his promotion to 6* but read here some tips for your case.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...on-list-5.html

*I wanted to see his stats (the participation and how valuable is for your team – you posted his skills, doesn’t matter).

Famous
    Here's a typical example of one that's annoying.
    According to this he's 6 skill points away from Scout so no need for me to start SA or position training yet to use up the points.
    But he still manages to go up a level making him near to impossible to sell at the end of the season!!

How to avoid player getting scout rank-annoy.jpg