Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: How do I get 8 or 9 star players?

Rookie

How do I get 8 or 9 star players?

Very simply can someone explain how I can get players with 8/9 stars? I am level 10 and have won my league every season except season 1 when I joined late in season. I use tokens each new season to get 115/119% players and train them during the season and may get some up to 130% or so and therefore 6 stars. But then they lose 20% the next season and back to 5 stars. How do people get a full squad of 9 star players? Is it by training or by personal coaching or what? I can only see it being done by spending a lot of money buying tokens? Or am I missing something obvious?

I haven´t seen any full squads of 9 star players in 20 seasons of playing.I have seen a few with 9 or so players @9 stars but they are manipulating the loan function in Associations (another story)
    I have a 138% team just now with ten 8 star players all under 22 years old but i´ve started to gather some 18-19 year olds ( 7 stars)to replace them as by the time they reach 24 it takes too many green packs to keep them at 8 stars.If you have the right players from 18 years old you should be able to keep them at 8 stars for 4 or 5 seasons easy with the training.
    Last edited by Bunzo; 11-24-2016 at 05:11 PM.

several none promotions can also get you there .. fx higher levels

How do I get 8 or 9 star players?-capture.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    Thank you for reply. I have seen some squads at level 47 or 48 with full 9 star squads.

Can you tell me how you get 7 star 17 or 18 year olds? Are you able to buy 7 star players at your level? Presumably these are scouted players? At level 10 I only see high 5 stars. Am I just being impatient and higher level players will become available as I go through the levels?

Apprentice
    Those all - nine stars teams are made usually by token buyers. They spend a large amount of money to train a very fast nordgen up to nine stars at their first season so every new season they have to train them 20% to gain the ninth star. Apart from that, from what you say I assume that you buy scout and proposed players but you only reach them to 130%. You can do better than that. Use your 30 daily greens that you farm to power train your players and you can easily reach them to 8 stars. Thats what I do, I use 60 greens for every one player of my squad to power train. Provided that you gave fast players, a low - eight stars squad is achievable. In your case that you have good scouts is more than achievable...

Στάλθηκε από το ZTE Blade A460 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Astopeleven View Post
    Thank you for reply. I have seen some squads at level 47 or 48 with full 9 star squads.

Can you tell me how you get 7 star 17 or 18 year olds? Are you able to buy 7 star players at your level? Presumably these are scouted players? At level 10 I only see high 5 stars. Am I just being impatient and higher level players will become available as I go through the levels?
    All teams above your level 10 from higher levels will look like 9 stars but they are not .
    These level 47 ect teams will always look 9 stars to you & to me

No these 18year olds (Nordgens) are bought @ 5 stars but they train very quick with 40 odd green packs per day
    Last edited by Bunzo; 11-24-2016 at 05:40 PM.

Rookie
    Thanks all. Sorry for so many questions.

How best do you power train players? Do you train them individually or by zone or entire squad? Do you train a player until he is exhausted and then restore with green packs and just do this over and over again until he gains percentages and stars? And then do same with the next player? At the moment I concentrate on keeping team bonuses at 10% rather than looking at individuals. Am I doing this wrong way around?

I use the old version to power train a player individually.

Rookie
    I only joined after the new version came in so don't think i have that option.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    You don't need 9* players.
    With 7* players and doing the right things, you can win any title you want.
    Bunzo, pcmacdaniel and dsio like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast